SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#87125 - 12/31/07 05:52 AM Re: Neat Music Program in Lexington...
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Russ, here are some pics of the team I was supposed to go to India with. Richard MacIntyre (co-leader for this build) is one of my dearest friends and former next-door neighbor.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12106401@N05/

...and from a previous build in india.
http://picasaweb.google.com/aronselvaraj/160607

chas

[This message has been edited by cgiles (edited 12-31-2007).]

#87126 - 12/31/07 07:07 AM Re: Neat Music Program in Lexington...
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Chas....HOW GREAT! I have been involved in Habitat projects here in centeral Kentucky for years. When at Square D Company, I organized the company builds. Now, The local Credit Union league builds one unit per year. I provide all the food for the crew and deliver it in the morning and at noon and organize a golf tournament involving the participating credit unions to raise additional funds for the CU projects.I sponsor one hole at all the tournaments.

Your one line..."we're not as good as...because we get more than we give" is not only spot on, but says a whole lot about your character. What you're doing is admirable and, to me, not at all surprising.

Man, if it weren't for the distance factor, we'd be in frequent contact, assaulting the world with our identical ideals of "truth, justice and the American way"!

My respect for you, on multiple levels, is well deserved.

R.

(P.S. I/m using my new Nord Electro nightly...GREAT adder. Got it several weeks ago, and am using it on top of my MS-60 for arranger singles. Have also used it in my trio-grandson on drums, son on upright and electric bass-me on guitar and NORD. Use my little Motion Sound Top box and a Tube bassman to amplify. The C-1 will probably be on it's way in a month or so. I get my B-3 fix at the club where I play my old monster about 25 jobs a year. I'm now a NORD fan-big-time).

#87127 - 01/25/08 05:05 AM Re: Neat Music Program in Lexington...
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Yeah.....That Russ is a softee! God bless you man, for your generosity. I'm getting the front office to type up your tax letter this week. The spring musical rehearsals just started and that seems to zap all my time. This is the second hardest thing I have ever loved! ( OK, clean it up .... the FIRST were my OWN kids ! )

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online