SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#86946 - 10/15/05 08:17 AM Re: tempus fugits ...
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Bebop....you be's my idol....when I grows up, I wants to be just like you.....you da man.......
Tony Rome

#86947 - 10/16/05 08:18 AM Re: tempus fugits ...
loungelyzard Offline

Loc: North Eastern Calif.
Bebop:

Good stuff, tell us more,especially interested in how to retire again and marry a young good looking blond? How do I get my wife to let me do this??....pose

#86948 - 10/16/05 09:42 AM Re: tempus fugits ...
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Good choice!
I "retired" in 1978 at the age of 35. That's when I became a full-time entertainer. I've been able to play golf or fish nearly every day since, and play music at night. People actually PAY me to do this. Can you imagine?
DonM

#86949 - 10/19/05 05:05 AM Re: tempus fugits ...
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Way to go Tony, congratulations on your up and coming retirement!! Good for you!! Hopefully, you'll stay in Lil Rhody so I can come out to hear one of your "Rock Star Shows"

Quote:
I "retired" in 1978 at the age of 35. That's when I became a full-time entertainer. I've been able to play golf or fish nearly every day since, and play music at night. People actually PAY me to do this. Can you imagine?
DonM

Now that's what I call a great gig!!

[This message has been edited by Stephenm52 (edited 10-19-2005).]

#86950 - 10/19/05 05:31 AM Re: tempus fugits ...
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
Retirement means getting up every morning doing the things you enjoy doing, if that happens to be work then great that one can do something they like and get paid for doing it, which I have been fortunate to do most of my working life.
Now at 68 and still full of energy to engage in hobby things like, cycling, kite flying, walking on the beach 1/2 mile away.
If you treat retirement correctly you won't have enough time in each day to do all the things you like doing.

#86951 - 10/19/05 07:57 AM Re: tempus fugits ...
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by loungelyzard:
Bebop:

Good stuff, tell us more,especially interested in how to retire again and marry a young good looking blond? How do I get my wife to let me do this??....pose

POSE, First you have to get alimony Then you hire out as a one man band so you have no competition, then you smile a lot and look available and ask all the blondes for Resumes
In my day we worked piano bars and it was much more intimate. I could lean over the piano and smoooooooze or share a drink or etc.
the good life is the retired life.
I need about 9 more hours in every day just to keep up. My list of to do today is always a week long
Keep on keeping on,
Bebop

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online