SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#86329 - 07/13/05 01:18 PM Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
lukitoh Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA, USA
I know you guys probably think I'm nuts but this is real and still going on until this day for the past 10 years. I could not believe it myself but I went there personally to check it out with a number of other people and we're all were amazed.

Each one of us brought a picture of Jesus and lo and behold, clear oil starts to flow out of them with nobody even came near. Some had oil spots on the eyes. One had little hearts shaped oil droplets - actually each has different oil stains.

Guys, this is a genuine miracles happening before our eyes. And you guys can experience it for yourself. It seems like Jesus is trying to send us a message that He is for real. And that He can create things out of nothing and thus proves that He is God the creator. This is not a one time event, but ongoing and it never fails to happen.

All this happened at a humble woman's little house in Union City, California. It is also mentioned in the local paper San Jose Mercury News over the years.

#86330 - 07/14/05 09:03 AM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Stories like these still exist all over the world. It's an old miracle - well known since the middle age when the people were untaught. Such phenomenons gave the church the might to control the people, to make them believing to their own imagination of God!

In reality those phenomenons are created by some physical and chemical effects which are well known by scientists. You can find many discriptions about that in scientific literature.

Another point is: True Believers are knowing that God doesn't need to present you any argument for his existence! Don't search for God's signs anywhere outside! You'll find God deep inside your own hearts! Trust into the power of Creation!!!

------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)

#86331 - 07/14/05 09:09 AM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
I deeply respect both Lukitoh's faith and Sheriff's scientific explanations.

I only wish we could see miracles happening in the places or people that need them.
Theodore

#86332 - 07/14/05 11:32 AM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
lukitoh Offline

Sheriff,

There is an explanation for this ??

What physical and chemical effects ??

If so, please let me know. Can you recreate it ? Or are you just being cynical ?

These oil droplets appeared out of thin air and created intelligent patterns such as hearts, or only in the eyes, not random arrangments. Can you explain that ?

I also believe God is inside your hearts. But sometimes, God the creator of the universe suspended the law of physics for a reason. And if we are so proud of our intellect and just treat these miracles as not important, then we are being too careless IMO.

I also witnessed a flat footed man received brand new feet before our very eyes and many other eyewitnesses. We saw the flat foot before and after in plain view. And not just one person but many people received this miracle. And these people are the regulars that go to the services not some new guys that could be impostors. Can you explain this with physical and chemical effects ?

#86333 - 07/14/05 06:57 PM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
Smokey Offline

Loc: Colorado
Can we leave religion and politics out? Or they the same thing now?
Smokey

#86334 - 07/14/05 10:55 PM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
lukitoh Offline

C'mon, a little discussion about religion wouldn't hurt anyone. Don't be so uptight. If you do not want to participate, just don't reply.

#86335 - 07/15/05 12:09 PM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
RW Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
Very interesting. I am a Christian. A True Born Again Believer and believe in miracles. And at the same time am somewhat skeptical of these phenomenon. Most unusual phenomenon are produce by demons to disctract and prevent people from focusing in on Jesus. Such as mediums and spiritists. In fact the Bible is clear that we are to stay away from them. The Bible recognizes demonic forces no doubt. But if this oil appears on pictures of Jesus and ONLY Jesus, then I would be inclined to believe God is speaking through these miracles.

However, God has already given us the perfect message, His Son. He came here in human form and taught. He was innocent and yet was crucified and killed. Was buried an locked away in a tomb and on the third day arose from the dead. This is well documented history. What else do we need? If mankind is too prideful to believe that, why would they believe in oil spots forming on pictures? Only those with ears hear. He speaks to them and they known Him by His voice.

Well, that's my thoughts.
Bob
<><

#86336 - 07/15/05 01:11 PM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by lukitoh:
Or are you just being cynical?

No, I'm not cynical! I'm a true Believer, that's all!

It's written in the bible that God is not in need of any evidence to show us his almightiness. And like Bob said if there's someone who doesn't believe in God then he also wouldn't believe in God in front of oil in heart form. And more...I believe into the allmightiness of God but I know that oil on Jesus figurines are only physical effects.

And no, I can't really explain that phenomenon but I've read a lot about those phenomenons. So, I know that there's always a scientific explanation. And the ability of scientific experiences is one of the Lord's many gifts...

I know that Jesus wasn't God's son only!!! God is THE Creator! He created ALL with only ONE act and then he turned into his Creation! He was the energy which became material reality (this progress still keeps on).
Now, a part of God is in every little atom, electron, photon, particle, and so on...so, finally God is in us all!!!
Listen to the voice in your heart and you'll hear the voice of our Lord!!!

Oh, and by the way, our Lord is the same creature than Allah, Manitou, Elochim, and so on...

[This message has been edited by Sheriff (edited 07-15-2005).]

#86337 - 07/15/05 04:20 PM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
lukitoh Offline

The oil only appears on Jesus pictures at specific spots like the eyes, wounds, etc. It is intelligently arranged. Friends, these cannot be explained scientifically. It's simply a miracle - law of physics is suspended at this one house.

I don't think it's the work of the devil as it clearly glorifies God. Why would the devil glorify God and attracted people to God ? The owner of the house did not ask for donation. She only mentioned that the most important thing is not the miracle but that Jesus wants all of us to get to heaven. And that these miracles are there to show us that God is in control of the law of physics, not the other way around. Some people need this to strengthen their faith. In fact majority of people(esp non-believers) probably will really question themselves after seeing this.

Sheriff & Bob: what you are saying is good. You both have strong faith and I am sure God is very pleased with that. Even the greatest miracles probably would not strengthen your faith anymore as it's probably very strong already. But I think both of you will agree that there are many miracles written in the bible, right ? God is not against miracles(He used them a lot in fact), so why should we ? In fact, Jesus probably performed many miracles every single day including His disciples. In fact in the gospel of Mark, Jesus did say that those who truly believe in Him will have signs and wonders following them. God is using all these miracles to attract people or to achieve some specific objectives. If not, then why did God perform those miracles ? The problem is that many of the "established" church goers or so-called "believers" no longer have "signs and wonders" following them. I wonder why ? Have these people lost their ways perhaps ? Or is the "signs and wonders" applies to group of people. Myself personally, I have many "signs and wonders" in my personal life but not as stunning as this "oil miracle". I believe the so-called "signs and wonders" are events that happened by suspension of the natural laws that only God can perform. Not by scientific tricks, etc.

Many "signs and wonders" have turned people to Christ whereas before they were not interested. I heard numerous testimonies about it. But the most important thing is what happens after you have believed. The believer must learn how to live their lives pleasing to God and seek the "real" treasure in heaven by doing God's will in their lives.

#86338 - 07/16/05 09:01 AM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
Pennywizz6 Offline

Loc: Shakopee, MN, USA
Your not reading weekly world news are you? Haha anyways, if this occurance happened several times id like to see some real proof! Words mean nothing to me in todays liberal media. You hear every day phenomenons that your hear about but never see.

PHil

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online