SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#85872 - 04/24/06 10:34 PM Re: Worst Album Covers Ever !!!!!
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Craig_UK:
It's hard to tell which one's the puppet on Geraldine and Ricky lmao

I fully agree Craig. They both look pretty wooden to me !!! It is actually quite scary when you take a close look at it really.

#85873 - 04/27/06 05:39 PM Re: Worst Album Covers Ever !!!!!
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
I fully agree Craig. They both look pretty wooden to me !!! It is actually quite scary when you take a close look at it really.

Nigel, Hello, this is Don's wife, Susan. Can you believe I actually met Geraldine and Ricky?? I was pretty young so it must have been in the late 60's. I was visiting my grandmother in south Louisiana and Geraldine & Ricky came to her house! I remember sitting on the front porch watching Ricky talk and being a little afraid. They looked exactly like they did in the album cover. Wow! What a flashback!

#85874 - 04/27/06 10:00 PM Re: Worst Album Covers Ever !!!!!
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
What a blast from the past Susan. I can imagine that a little kid would have been intimidated by them ... I'm in my 50s and I found that picture unsettling. That must have been a real shock to see that picture of them after all those years. And I bet you thought you'd never see them again. Like a recurring nightmare I guess

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 04-27-2006).]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online