SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#85553 - 08/17/05 06:39 AM Re: Help: Low volume connecting MP3-player to stereo.
painkiller Offline

Loc: Sweden
I GOT IT WORKING!
I just changed some EQ settings on the MP3 player and suddenly the volume was a bit higher. I still had to boost the stereo volume pretty much to hear everything, but it works!
Problem solved smile.

------------------

Robert.

#85554 - 08/17/05 07:52 AM Re: Help: Low volume connecting MP3-player to stereo.
3351 Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada.
Braille display?
Never tried that stuff. You must be a pretty quick braille reader then. Personally I had little luck with that. Never really used braille for anything other than labeling buttons on my synths and mixers. Reading two hundred page novels or even small articles was always challenging. Very time consuming. I think it is my fingers. I play too much guitar.

So while I still had some usable eyesight I used a magnifying glass and large font. Now it is pretty much down to software, scanners and handy things like PlexTalk.
Actually I like PlexTalk a lot. Plays MP3s and DAZy format CDs. I don't know if you heard of those. It is also a CD/digital recorder. Can be used in a voice activated mode as well but I haven't tried that one yet.

-ED-

#85555 - 08/17/05 08:24 AM Re: Help: Low volume connecting MP3-player to stereo.
shboom Offline

Loc: Victoria, British Columbia
Got it Working!!...
There ya go.......

[This message has been edited by shboom (edited 08-17-2005).]

#85556 - 08/17/05 11:52 AM Re: Help: Low volume connecting MP3-player to stereo.
painkiller Offline

Loc: Sweden
Yeah, it's nice to have it fixed smile.

3351:
I learned braille when I was 4, and when I was 12 or 13 I was among the fastest braille readers of my age in Sweden. I don't read as much now, only on the computer, no books anymore (I could do it, but it takes more time and space then listening to audiobooks). I own an "portable" DAISY-player. I put portable in quotation marks because if you dare to move the player a centimeter it will pop (no anti-shock memory at all!). Btw, DAISY is originally developed in Sweden smile.

------------------

Robert.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online