SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#85526 - 03/10/05 11:21 AM Many thanx to Captain Russ !!!!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Hey Russ,
I got your gift today, and read the letter to Maureen over the phone. What a generous and thoughtful guesture!
I'll listen to the tape in a few hours as I get ready for work tonight, and I FULLY expect to be blown away by your composition!
As for the name of the piece .... I'm flattered that you included us in the title ... you go with your gut on this one .... call it whatever YOU like!
Again, Thanx so much for the gift and the chance to hear the music.
You're the top!

#85527 - 03/14/05 06:42 AM Re: Many thanx to Captain Russ !!!!
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Dave and Maureen...you're so very welcome!
The rough piece I sent you is for a film which is meant to help families in crisis reach the type of happiness you guys obviously have. It's about working together to develop meaningful lives...listening to each other and growing together.

Dave, it didn't take long for me to realize that what I, at first, took as a confrontational attitude on your part is really a passion for music, people, wearing your heart on your sleeve and life in general.

And that's what it's all about!

You guys are GREAT!

Russ

#85528 - 03/15/05 01:15 PM Re: Many thanx to Captain Russ !!!!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Russ,
Thanx pal .....Maureen and Zack will be here FRIDAY !!!!!! ( for good ! )
It even looks like we may not have to go back for her car either .... her older son, Chaz will drive it up for the wedding and use our tickets as a one way back to Florida!(you know, that HORRID place with all that sunshine ! )

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online