SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#85480 - 01/12/05 02:21 PM Re: Silly Season, Post Christmas Blues or Malevolent Intent?
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Take it from a honkey tonk music veteran...This "aint" no bar fight!

...No drunks or jealousy (mostly).
If we were all in a bar together, there would be no blood or broken bones...just some bruised egos and feelings. We value this dialogue and diversity or we wouldn't bother. The common bond of love for and/or involvement in music makes all this happen.

Even the most contfrontational of us cares enough about our position on the issues to take the time to participate, articulate or aggrivate!

In a bar, reason sometimes disappears and people get hurt! Nobody here is trying to hurt anyone.

In self-defense, I've bloodied noses and broken some bones, and I'm not proud of that (years ago when I was young, dumb, dodging beer bottles, thinking I was an albino Jimi Hendricks).

We're individuals with opinions and we want to express them...that's not a bad thing. The anonymity of the web causes actions that would never happen face to face.

Respecting the rights of others to have and express opinions not necessarily in line with our own would go a long way towards
making this interaction more enlightening.

But, what the hell do I know...I'm still nursing bruised knockles from 1964!

Keep swinging!

Russ

#85481 - 01/12/05 09:42 PM Re: Silly Season, Post Christmas Blues or Malevolent Intent?
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Well, Nigel - you did it! You made this place a REAL bar! The "beer muscles" are flexing all over. Feels just like work, sometimes.
You guys crack me up .....

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online