SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#84888 - 04/05/06 03:35 AM Giving away free samples banner ad?
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
That's pretty funny. The banner ad for Synthzone apparently has some ad-words about giving away free samples, as in WAV samples. However one of the ads says it's giving away free tampons. The banner ads are random, so keep refreshing the home page to see it.

Try to use that in your keyboard! ;-)

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#84889 - 04/05/06 12:02 PM Re: Giving away free samples banner ad?
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Would you plug that into the MIDI Out port on your keyboard ????

#84890 - 04/05/06 02:22 PM Re: Giving away free samples banner ad?
Tony W Offline

Loc: Lancaster UK
Well I have spent much of the day looking for free tampons and could not find a single one.

My left mouse click has ceased to function through clicking refresh so many times and the less said about my clicking finger the better!

Just goes to show though that even though I may be 40 in my heart I am still the same silly 14 year old schoolboy who finds such things highly amusing and can't resist looking!

My mother is right.... I will never grow up

best wishes
Tony

#84891 - 04/05/06 02:42 PM Re: Giving away free samples banner ad?
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
My friend bought a box because the container said if he wore a tampon he would be able to swim, ride a bike, ride horses etc.

I'll have to ask him if they worked.

#84892 - 04/05/06 06:38 PM Re: Giving away free samples banner ad?
renig Offline

Loc: Canada
Here's a true story:

The wife of one of my colleagues at work has a part-time job as a checkout clerk at a local Safeway store. Well, a customer was questioning the price of a box of Tampax she'd put in the cart. So, Bill's wife calls over one of the young lads doing the bagging to go check the price.

By this time, there's a lineup at the checkout and the young fella returns and, in a loud voice, says, "Did you want the ones you push in with your thumb, or the ones you smack in with a hammer", innocently thinking that Bill's wife had asked for a price check on a pack of thumbtacks.

You can imagine the embarrassment on the face of the lady customer and the barely concealed guffaws from the rest of the lineup.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online