SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#84512 - 06/02/05 05:56 AM GOLF HUMOR
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Sam is a new member of a golf club, and hooks up with a threesome one day ... the other three guys like Sam, and he plays about the same game, so they ask if he would like to make it a regular forsome ... He says "sure"... next week at 8AM, but I might be 10 minutes late ...
Next week Sam shows up right on time ... Weeks go by, and sometimes Sam plays right handed, and other times he plays left handed, and every week he says "Next week at 8AM, but I might be 10 minutes late"...
Finally, one of the guys says to Sam " What is going on? ... one week you play righty, another week you play lefty, and every week you say you might be 10 minutes late, but you're always on time... what's the story???"
Sam says "Well, when I wake up, if my wife is sleeping on her left side, I play left handed, if she's sleeping on her right side, I play right handed" ... His partner asks "What if she's sleeping on her back???"
Sam says "Then I'll be 10 minutes late!!!"

t.

#84513 - 06/02/05 08:27 AM Re: GOLF HUMOR
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Reminds me of this one:

A guy and his wife were talking one day. The wife says, "Honey, if I were to die, would you find another wife?"
He says, "Oh no, no one could compare to you". She says, "Yes, I'd want you to be happy, I'd want you to remarry." He says, "Then I guess I would."
Then she says, "Well after I die, and you remarry, would you bring your new wife to live in our home?" He says, "Why no, I couldn't do that." She says, "Well I'd want you to, I'd want you to be happy." He says,
"Then I guess I would, if that should ever happen".
Then she says, "Honey, after I die and you remarry and bring your new wife to live in our house, would you give her my clothes and jewelry?" "No," he says, "I couldn't do that." "You might as well, no sense in letting my clothes go to waste," she says.
"Well then I guess I would, if that should ever happen."
She says, "Honey, if I should die, and you bring your new wife to our home, and give her my clothes and jewelry, would you give her my golf clubs too?"
He says, "Why no, she plays left-handed."

DonM

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online