SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#8405 - 04/17/05 06:40 PM Re: Ever heard about the new ATARI...???
3351 Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada.
well, don't let it get to your head now.
I was simply trying to say that your overly complicated descriptions put me to sleep.
Well NOT.
But I had to say something in return.

SPeaking of sleep, when do you sleep?

BTW, I'm not too fond of Apple's strategy. Buying eMagic was cool. BUt re-coding and changing the AU standdard in Logic 7 was yet another bitch that really turned a lot of people off. Now I have to pay over $500 to make Waves plug-ins work with Logic 7.
So thank you Apple for changing things again!

Good night Sheriff.

-ED-

#8406 - 04/17/05 07:18 PM Re: Ever heard about the new ATARI...???
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Hm, to me it sounds a little bit like you were disappointed by all computers over the world. I hope that I'm wrong...

I sleep when I'm tired.
But now you are the one who is tired so I play a little night music for you on my guitar...

------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)

[This message has been edited by Sheriff (edited 04-17-2005).]

#8407 - 04/18/05 06:12 AM Re: Ever heard about the new ATARI...???
3351 Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada.
You know, you are probably right.
Now I am definitely both disapointed and rather amused and entertained by all the ambiguity and unexpected moves. PCs have always been a bit of a disapointment for obvious reasons. Macs on the other hand always did the job but lately Apple have been going through a lot of unpredictable and sudden changes.
I think they can be a bit more suddle.

So today I am staying away from computers altogether and playing guitar.
LOUD!!!

-ED-

#8408 - 04/18/05 07:01 AM Re: Ever heard about the new ATARI...???
Sheriff Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 3351:
I think they can be a bit more suddle.

Well, it's a cruel world we're all livng in. Everywhere I go I have a sensation of anyone wants calling because of the many handies their ringing, beeping, sounding, tuning, farting...*barf*
Imagine you would go through a quiet forest in mother nature to get a clear mind (and maybe compose some tunes in mind) but then suddenly you hear some undefined whistles and beeps that your sweet dreams will be broken down like the wing of the icebird...

Quote:
Originally posted by 3351:
So today I am staying away from computers altogether and playing guitar.
LOUD!!!

BOOOOORN TO BE WIIIIIIHAHAHIIIIILD...!!!

------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)

#8409 - 05/14/05 10:20 PM Re: Ever heard about the new ATARI...???
StPatrick Offline

Loc: Bentonville, VA USA
I would have done a lot better my freshman year in college if I hadn't discovered Wizardry on my friend's Atari!

#8410 - 05/15/05 07:53 AM Re: Ever heard about the new ATARI...???
Sheriff Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by StPatrick:
I would have done a lot better my freshman year in college if I hadn't discovered Wizardry on my friend's Atari!

Uh, I've met Wizardry on a PC system the first time. I didn't know it under TOS but the most games were made for Atari and Commodore computers first.

Haha...yes, maybe I would have done the school better too but on the other side I'd have so many things beside gaming to distract from school like music, sports, friends, tv, nature (I played often in the forest). Today I'm a hardware and software engineer who think that it was the best thing I could ever do to distract from school because I've learned so much more out of school than in school. So, to date I'm a great disclaimer of today's school systems...
Learning by doing/playing is the best way to go. I'm still learning on this way until today and so I've reached the highest intelligence values by psychologist's tests... ...hey, they've tested me from time to time because all the teachers thought that I'm a little bit stupid but I was only bored by their stupid school system...

I had the hell on earth because they thought that I'm stupid but the only fact is that THEY didn't undertand ME. Maybe they were too stupid instead of me. It was the pure terror to me!!!
...if I hadn't have my parents!!!

Okay, playing Wizardry is a good training for solving puzzles and troubles. This will trainee your mind. So, this game is a good teacher (also Dungeon Master, Ultima, Bard's Tale, etc.)...

[This message has been edited by Sheriff (edited 05-15-2005).]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online