SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#80924 - 07/07/05 03:20 AM multiple blasts in london
nardoni2002 Offline

Loc: malaga, spain
many blasts occured in london today this morning (6) trains and buses targeted,many people hurt,mike

#80925 - 07/07/05 03:30 AM Re: multiple blasts in london
nardoni2002 Offline

story of it here,http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050707/ap_on_re_eu/britain_explosion

#80926 - 07/07/05 04:42 AM Re: multiple blasts in london
KFingers Offline

Loc: Brighton - UK
They have closed the London Underground (Tube) and stopped all buses in Central London now. They have even closed rail stations as far away as Brighton some 40 miles away.

It is a terrorist attack........

#80927 - 07/07/05 04:49 AM Re: multiple blasts in london
ricok987 Offline

Loc: N Brunswick, NJ, US
Why? G8? G8 is in Scotland.(Blair said it was due to G8 Summit-I guess terrorists don't have guts to attack the summit itself-I hope the find the people responsible and do something real nasty to them)
Quote:
Originally posted by KFingers:
They have closed the London Underground (Tube) and stopped all buses in Central London now. They have even closed rail stations as far away as Brighton some 40 miles away.

It is a terrorist attack........

[This message has been edited by ricok987 (edited 07-07-2005).]

#80928 - 07/07/05 05:37 AM Re: multiple blasts in london
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
There has already been one terrorist group admitting responsibility for this outrageous, cowardly act upon the innocent. If and when those responsible for this act of cowardism are apprehended, they should be made to suffer an extremely slow, painful death and the executions should be publicized worldwide in living color.

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to the people of London, and throughout the world, who have suffered so severely at the hands of these cowards. Only gutless cowards hide behind masks and lurk in the shadows to prey upon the world's innocent people.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#80929 - 07/07/05 05:50 AM Re: multiple blasts in london
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Mike,

My sympathies go out to all involved in this cowardly act. I hope none of your friends or relatives were injured.

Tom

Tom

#80930 - 07/07/05 06:21 AM Re: multiple blasts in london
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
I feel that this attack on London is a direct result of Blair's decision to support the war on Iraq. The reason it has been timed to coincide with the opening of the G8 summit is to achieve maximum publicity.
All the authorities in UK have been saying for some time now, that an attack on London was inevitable - it was a case of When, not If.
There are now reports of warnings to other countries in Europe, who actively supported the war in Iraq, that they will also be targetted.

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#80931 - 07/07/05 07:05 AM Re: multiple blasts in london
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
It goes without saying, we'll be there to help!
DonM

#80932 - 07/07/05 08:36 AM Re: multiple blasts in london
shboom Offline

Loc: Victoria, British Columbia
Terrorists..
They're cowards and murderers and they deserve whatever punishment comes their way.My sympathies to the families& friends of those hurt.

------------------
...shboom

#80933 - 07/07/05 09:14 AM Re: multiple blasts in london
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
There is no doubt that it is a terrorist attack and the timing was particularly meaningful: not only the G8 summit in Scotland, but also the 2012 Olympic Games assigned just yesterday to London, with all the ensuing celebrations. It's like "they" were saying right now: "Don't celebrate: we will always be after you and won't let you savour your happy moments!"
No doubt, there is a (perverted) mind behind what happened.

#80934 - 07/07/05 09:27 AM Re: multiple blasts in london
renig Offline

Loc: Canada
You know, it's a popular pastime these days to knock George Bush and Tony Blair, but let's not doubt their resolve to win the war on terror. What worries and baffles me is just how do you, in a real and practical sense, achieve that victory.

My heart and sympathies go out to all those people in the UK. They will not be beaten.

#80935 - 07/07/05 02:27 PM Re: multiple blasts in london
nardoni2002 Offline

thanks tom for your concern,i feel so sorry for the close relatives of those that were affected,mike

#80936 - 07/08/05 03:44 AM Re: multiple blasts in london
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
As a Londoner you can take it from me that terrorists will never win,they won't even come close

anybody out there know any terrorists get them to look at some of these emails sent into Sky news http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1188389,00.html

then shoot the B-----rds

#80937 - 07/08/05 06:28 AM Re: multiple blasts in london
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
In 60 short years since the end of the second world war we have become a multi-racial society in Britain and I'm not sure one ounce of thought was given to managiing such an enormous cultural change...
Many 'new' Brits may be upright responsible citizens but equally some that now blend in are not and have values completely different from ours...
Wasn't very clever was it.

#80938 - 07/08/05 08:14 AM Re: multiple blasts in london
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by RMepstead:
In 60 short years since the end of the second world war we have become a multi-racial society in Britain and I'm not sure one ounce of thought was given to managiing such an enormous cultural change...
Many 'new' Brits may be upright responsible citizens but equally some that now blend in are not and have values completely different from ours...
Wasn't very clever was it.

Ditto, or more so in the U.S. Each major city has huge concentrations of people from different cultures, many of whom haven't even learned to speak our language. Thousands of illegal Mexicans cross our borders each week. They seem to be mostly hard-working people looking for a better life, BUT they should come legally.
What concerns me more at this point is the large number of Muslims. I don't know nearly as much about them. I hope the vast majority are here for honorable reasons. If not, we're REALLY in trouble.
Of course people from other countries comprise probably 99% of the U.S. population. There aren't that many of "us" Native Americans!
DonM

#80939 - 07/08/05 04:15 PM Re: multiple blasts in london
Bazz Woods Offline

Loc: British Isles
Hi All,

Prayers from all in Northern Ireland.

Barry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online