SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#80280 - 05/13/05 04:04 PM An Appology
analogcontrolfreak Offline

I know this is about me, but I will be breif. I just wanted to appologise to the entire board for my pervious behavior. Especially for lashing out at anyone or becoming defensive in anyway to any comments towards me on here. I know I may have delted past posts, but that was only in frustartion, or anger. I am seeking help through an online support group, and starting to feel better about myself. Also appologiseing to people that I may have hurt in the past is part of my healing process.

analogcontrolfreak

aka Paul

#80281 - 05/13/05 04:12 PM Re: An Appology
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Paul there ain't nothing here but arranger keyboard players, country singers, a couple of cajuns and a hand full of musicians. It's hard to hurt our feelings.

We don't have no feelings. Ha! Ha! I wish you well. I had an awful time in the late 80's and I'm still here. Hang in there things change in time usually for the best.

#80282 - 05/13/05 04:29 PM Re: An Appology

Thanks! Actually this was in reference to those who already know me. But thanks again for the words of encouragement.

[This message has been edited by analogcontrolfreak (edited 05-13-2005).]

#80283 - 05/13/05 08:05 PM Re: An Appology
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Hey, Paul! I know you...and your comments. I never felt bad by your comments. I felt that you'd have some questions that made you running through the circus but questions are made to be getting answered. This way of learning is called LIFE - no need for apology. After the darkness will always follow the light.

I also remember that we'd have some fun...
Keep on rocking, Paul!!!

------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)

#80284 - 05/14/05 04:46 AM Re: An Appology

Thanks Sheriff! My main problem was that I did NOT want to accept the fact that I had any sort of problems, and that whatever I did I viewed as being my fault. I was being very closed minded or one track minded. I felt that people on here were getting frustrated with me in what I was writting. Plus I felt that I was NOT getting the answers that I wanted to hear, even though I should have listend. I was blameing everyone else for not helping me with my problems, when everyone really was. I just did not want to hear it.

But your right, life is an learning experience and that I should be enjoying it!

[This message has been edited by analogcontrolfreak (edited 05-14-2005).]

#80285 - 05/14/05 08:53 PM Re: An Appology
StPatrick Offline

Loc: Bentonville, VA USA
This may be way off base, but have found with most people (myself included) getting really mad or irrational can be traced to low blood sugar. My ex and I had the same deal, when one was flying off the handle, the other could ask, have you eaten recently. Invariably one of us had skipped a meal and the low blood sugar caused the flare up.
Just a thought

#80286 - 05/14/05 10:07 PM Re: An Appology

Well mine was not low blood sugar. I am suffering from "Nice Guy Synndrom". Yes there is such a thing as the nice guy syndrom. To learn more stop by No More Mr Nice Guy.com
http://www.nomoremrniceguy.com

#80287 - 05/14/05 10:26 PM Re: An Appology
StPatrick Offline

Never heard of it (and I'm usually nice, lol) but I'll check it out!

#80288 - 05/15/05 03:39 AM Re: An Appology

I never heard about either, until I bought Dr. Glovers Book "No More Mr. Nice Guy" Don't let the tittle fool you. It does not make guys become bad. It's A Proven Plan for getting what you want in Love, Sex, and Life.

#80289 - 05/15/05 10:02 AM Re: An Appology
StPatrick Offline

Well that pretty much covers the bases!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online