SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#79960 - 04/30/05 05:32 PM Takeing a break!
analogcontrolfreak Offline

Decided to take a break from synthesizers and electronic music for awhile. Going to do a bit of soul searching if you want to call it that. Need some time to figure a few things out for a while.

BTW: If anyone got upset with my Post Paul-61 IS DEAD! I do applogise for that!

#79961 - 04/30/05 06:39 PM Re: Takeing a break!
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Paul,

It's just a short drive to Whites Ferry on the Potomac River, smallmouth bass to 3 pounds are biting, and there's no better way to relax. Think about it!

Gary

[This message has been edited by travlin'easy (edited 04-30-2005).]

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#79962 - 05/01/05 03:49 AM Re: Takeing a break!
analogcontrolfreak Offline

White's Ferry. I think I have been there before. Never been much of a fisherman, although I do love the outdoors.

Actually I was thinking that I should start living up to my nicname. I love analog synthesizers, just wish they didn't cost so much. But when you use voltage controled electronics, instead of micorchips and processors, you can't really have an inexpenisve synth. The least expensive analog synth that I know of is Dave Smith's Evolver. For $500.00. But that's only because it is a table top module monophonic synth with no keyboard.

There is always VA synths.

[This message has been edited by analogcontrolfreak (edited 05-01-2005).]

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online