I have foud how to Delete a part in a pattern and how to copy one and thought that maybe someone else would like to know:
Deleteing A Part...
1) Select desired part you wish to delete via, Part Select
2) Make sure 'PTN/Song' is delected by the disply menu.
3) Press the EDIT key and select 'NUMBER 2'(delete)
4) Look in the menu and just select DELETE: From>1 For>ALL 'or desired #'
5) Parts 1-8 may be lit, make all the parts dark except the 'Part' you wish
6) Confirm by pressing Enter once or twice or 3 times depending on your
7) "Are You Sure?" Comfirm by pressing enter
8) "Keep Power On!" will showup and after a couple seconds you will return
to your screen. Now you have delete your part(s) from your Pattern succenfully
Moving Part to another Part
1) Select Part
2) Press EDIT and Select 'NUMBER 1'(copy)
3) "Sourse Measure" Must be set at 'From>1 For>ALL'
4) If 'MUTE CTRL' is lit, you must make it dark
5) Make all your parts dark cept desired part you wish to Copy
6) Push Page Left til you get "COPY: Dest PTN" and select user/card pattern,
or TMP (I recomend TMP in case you **** up)
7) Now you must Pic a different part (1-8) you wish to copy it to.
8) Dest Meas must read '1' unless you plan to change it on pourpose
9) "Status" is set to 'ALL' or another desired parimatr "Mode" Set to
replace (or mix if you want)
10)And "Times" 1 - Enter "Are you sure" Enter
Whin your part is successfully copied, the Patch and Mixer settings liek the
MFX ON/OFF are not copied. You must manuly reassign a new patch and Mixer
If you copy some instrument parts to the Drum Part '8' you might end up with
some badass D&B!
[This message has been edited by Dj_JD (edited 02-09-2000).]