SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#76944 - 05/09/10 05:46 PM Nigel, sold units are cluttering blog
keysvocalssax Offline

Loc: Miami FL nov-may/Lakeville CT ...
Hey Nigel,
isn't there some way you can go down the list and remove all the posts where the unit has been sold, traded or taken off the market? thanks.

------------------
Miami Mo

#76945 - 05/12/10 11:22 AM Re: Nigel, sold units are cluttering blog
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
I see your thinking on this, but I'm thinking often it's a good place to research selling price trends of instruments.

#76946 - 05/12/10 11:23 AM Re: Nigel, sold units are cluttering blog
keysvocalssax Offline

Loc: Miami FL nov-may/Lakeville CT ...
there's ebay and CL and retailers sites for that.

#76947 - 05/15/10 01:55 AM Re: Nigel, sold units are cluttering blog
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Mmmmm. A Tyros sold here for $800. A Tyros 2 sold here for $1500. A Psr3000 sold here for $600 some time ago, and many, many others. These figures don't happen on ebay. Really, ebay is keeping the prices higher than they should be. I often often do a search here to check prices when considering something to purchase. Same for prices generally on CL and retailers. The retailers like GC check prices on ebay as a guide for selling used gear. They are all always pretty much too high, it's like they are dreaming and a good majority of people that don't know how to shop bite. I'm not one of them

[This message has been edited by Scott Langholff (edited 05-15-2010).]

#76948 - 05/15/10 07:03 AM Re: Nigel, sold units are cluttering blog
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
There is a trust I have here, I use the Buy and Sell section to arrive at a good fair price for what I am selling. By looking at the profile and reading what they have posted I find that I have been able to judge, pretty accurately, who I am dealing with. Not so in Ebay.

I have bought and sold more than 15 instrument with the help of this forum. I am able to get a profile of the man I am dealing with and able to see the past history of what is being offered and at what price. I just bought something from Uncle Dave and a few things went wrong but from Dave’s post I knew I could trust him to correct whatever needed correction. There is a joy in dealing in that manner. Because of what I have written I have to say, I love Synthzone and all it has done for me, be careful what you change because it’s great as it is.

Is this Buy and sell, perfect? No, but neither am I.

John C.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online