SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#76702 - 07/01/09 01:06 PM Drum Machine, Sequencer and Fourier Synth
Anonymous
Unregistered

Maestro Rhythm King Drum Machine: SOLD

All buttons and knobs work properly with the possible exception of the Claves momentary button; The Claves momentary button only produces sound upon release. My guess is there should be a different sound upon pressing the button but I don’t know for sure. The A/C cable, output cable and start/stop footswitch are located in the back behind a sliding door.

------------------

Pasco Scientific Model 9300 Fourier Synthesizer: SOLD

I traded for this years ago and never did anything with it. By looking at the picture you can get an idea of what it does; it generates a base frequency and 9 addition harmonics, square, sawtooth and sine/co-sine, etc. How it interfaces and what it can interface with, I have no idea. It does power on but that's all I can tell you.

------------------

Linn Rack-Mount 32 Track MIDI Recorder:

I have the manual for this unit. 2 rack spaces.

------------------

Click HERE for a compressed folder containing additional pictures.

Dave

[This message has been edited by WDMcM (edited 07-04-2009).]

[This message has been edited by WDMcM (edited 07-04-2009).]

#76703 - 07/02/09 04:27 PM Re: Drum Machine, Sequencer and Fourier Synth
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
I sold the Maestro Rhythm King Drum Machine in my store in the mid 1960's. It's an oldie,
John C.

#76704 - 07/02/09 05:28 PM Re: Drum Machine, Sequencer and Fourier Synth
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by bruno123:
I sold the Maestro Rhythm King Drum Machine in my store in the mid 1960's. It's an oldie,
John C.

Hello John,

Well here's your chance to relive the past. You can once again enjoy the sweet swingin' sounds of the Maestro Rhythm King Drum Machine.

You know, when I plugged this in to make sure it still worked, I was surprised by the sound. I mean it sounds nothing like sampled drums, and the phrases are single measures, but it has a pleasing sound none the less. I even sat it up next to my acoustic piano and played for a while and it was kind of fun. Just the soft, slight hint of rhythm in the background was a nice change from the full drum kit sound of todays drum machines. I think in the right situation this would still be a usable piece.

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
LearnMyKeyboard
JazzItUp Band
The Modulators

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online