Topic Options
#7515 - 04/23/03 09:27 PM Re: Lost Minimoog
800dv Offline

Loc: atlanta, georgia, usa
Red Sound Darkstar XP-2 $199.99 .

#7516 - 05/01/03 12:02 PM Re: Lost Minimoog
Anonymous
Unregistered

well so much for my ever owning a minimoog synthesizer. It is now May 1 and I have not seen hide nor hare of it anywhere. I have tried several times to contact the guy but is email box had exceeded its quota limit and my emails keep coming back undeliverable.

Mind you this is very upseteing to me.

#7517 - 05/10/03 07:54 AM Re: Lost Minimoog
Anonymous
Unregistered

UPDATE! Well I got an email today from the guy who said he was going to refund my money.

#7518 - 05/10/03 10:56 AM Re: Lost Minimoog
800dv Offline

Loc: atlanta, georgia, usa
That's good ! Maybe you will not be out $350.00 after all .

#7519 - 06/04/03 09:32 AM Re: Lost Minimoog
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I'll let you in on how I deal with Ebay deadbeaters. I track them down through resources on the internet; Local Phone listings, Search sites, etc. As long has you have some sort of name, address tidbit, email address, etc. Then I harass them to death and tell them I'm ready to get on a plane and collect my money in person (which is probably illegal).

I had a guy in Chicago take my money for a set of Pearl drums I won and paid for on Ebay. After 4 weeks; no email, no drums, no reply, nothing!!! Well, this set me into action and I became relentless getting this guy. I made it my life's mission. The guy left traces of his identity all over the internet. I was able to track down his home address, his business address. I called his neighbors, etc. The guy got so nervous that he finally relented and sent my refund using FedEx overnight delivery.

A week later, I purchased another set of drums on Ebay and they were delivered in 5 days in perfect shape! Go Figure?

I wouldn't let this guy get away with it, but that's just my nature. ;->
Al

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul-61:
UPDATE! Well I got an email today from the guy who said he was going to refund my money.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#7520 - 06/04/03 10:52 AM Re: Lost Minimoog
Anonymous
Unregistered

Still no refund, and I have sent him more emails. But still nothing.

#7521 - 06/04/03 11:01 AM Re: Lost Minimoog
tekminus Offline

Maaaan, you guys still talking about this?

-tek

PS. I've been busy with online games, mostly PlanetSide. They practically take up 33% of your life, so not much music being made here.

#7522 - 06/04/03 11:48 AM Re: Lost Minimoog
Anonymous
Unregistered

apparently not!

#7523 - 06/05/03 10:46 AM Re: Lost Minimoog
Anonymous
Unregistered

I want my money back or my minimoog!!! Please forgive me. I am just really PO'd at the moment for not getting my minimoog or my money refunded. Let's just say It will be a long time before I tust anyone again who is selling on ebay! For now I am not going to spend the money and buy a new synth. It is just not worth it, plus I am not in the mood.

If I do want a new synth I want it now not days or even weeks from now. I am not an unreasonable guy. I just don't like being taken advantage of.

Thank you for letting me vent my anger and frustration.

#7524 - 06/06/03 09:47 AM Re: Lost Minimoog
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey guess what! I found the copy of the auction for the minimoog from ebay that I was suposed to have recived. Plus I still have the Western Union Money order recpit.

Not that they will do me any good now.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online