SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#74350 - 01/23/00 02:33 PM one word... CLAVINOVA!
d r e d Offline

Loc: Bryan, TX
Hey, I am kind of new to electronic music (doing it for just one year) and I want to move on to playing it LIVE. I play piano for 11 years, and I have seen one of really kick-ass YAMAHA Clavinovas. Unfortunately, back when I have seen it, I did not write down the model number, and now am having trouble finding it. I know that it costs about $4000, and that it has VERY many voices, and quite a large number of instruments. I am a lazy bum, so therfore, I did not really research it all much. Please, somebody, tell me how much money should I pay for one, what is the best model, and how compatible it is with other music hardware.

My music (electronica): http://www.mp3.com/ilyarostovtsev/

E-mail:
ilya@atlantic.tamu.edu

------------------
_____
/ /
__/ __/
/_/re/_/
/_/re/_/

#74351 - 01/25/00 03:47 PM Re: one word... CLAVINOVA!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Re you going to transport this? The clavinola's are not very portable. Anyway, check out the Yamaha site to see if there is a pic of the model you remember. WWW.Yamaha.com

------------------
Uncle Dave

#74352 - 02/03/00 03:04 AM Re: one word... CLAVINOVA!
pbossink Offline

Loc: Tubbergen, Netherlands
I've tested the P-100 and P-200. I have a P-150. They are all real good. Good sounds and a nice keyboard. It also have a Pitch Bend and a Modulation wheel. I think that you have to pay about $2000.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online