SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#7404 - 03/31/02 05:36 PM Re: I'm feeling deep people...
Chris Attison Offline

Loc: Long Island, NY.
HAHAHA....Very nice Pierry..thanks.

#7405 - 04/09/02 01:01 PM Re: I'm feeling deep people...
stillme Offline

Loc: Michigan/US
DesertMusician,
As Tom Hanks said in "the Green Mile"...'I almost believe that very thing'. Good point. I didn't mean to start this thread and then leave and never say another word...we've had some things going on around here and I haven't been able to get on the computer. I kind of had a Godly experience where he showed me something last week. I had two dreams last week that my mother-in-law died. They really kind of made me uneasy...I never dream about her. Then Saturday morning my husband woke me up and told me that his mother passed away that morning.

#7406 - 04/09/02 04:50 PM Re: I'm feeling deep people...
Maximo Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA
The reason God is away from music in radio stations and elsewhere is because most of religious are very fanatic about how many times a catholic song as being played, compares to a buddist song, or a musilim or Jewish or whatever and viceversa. Radio stations, TV and mass media in general can be sued for religious discrimination if they don't programmed the same amount of religious music about each existen religions. Anyway I personally think that religious music shoul be played in Church or whatever you wanna call a place where a community of people of the same religin meet to worship them own " GOD " or Divinity and nowhere else! And plus I think that in this forum we should just talk about Gear and music related sobjects. At the end I just want to remember to all of you that this is " Synth Zone BBS " and I believe that there is no god or divinity that I know calld in this way.

Maximo

#7407 - 04/14/02 09:53 AM Re: I'm feeling deep people...
stillme Offline

Loc: Michigan/US
I was just sitting here thinking, which I probably do too much of...and I was wondering how many people >>>IN A GENERAL GROUP<<< believe in God.

Sorry. Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. But like I said up there...

-Tracey

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online