SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#7126 - 03/15/04 04:18 AM Re: Arrangers Rule
to the genesys Offline

You also may want to take a look at the Gem Genesys or Genesys Pro. It is both an arranger and workstation.

#7127 - 03/15/04 08:56 AM Re: Arrangers Rule
Vadim Offline

FAEbGBD,
When You tried Triton and Trinity how different were the sounds or which one had better sounds Trinity or Triton? Especialy the Syunth Pads, Synth Heaven, newAge, those kind of sounds?

#7128 - 03/15/04 08:37 PM Re: Arrangers Rule
FAEbGBD Offline

Loc: Nashvville TN
couldn't really comment on that. I got pretty familiar with the Trinity sounds. Played it regularly for a couple years. I've probably spent an hour or 2 on a Triton. Plus, synth/pad sounds aren't my main interest. Sorry I couldn't help you more, but I'm not qualified to do a fair compare/contrast.

#7129 - 03/19/04 02:20 PM Re: Arrangers Rule
shboom Offline

Loc: Victoria, British Columbia
My T3 is my workhorse for live gigs. It's old...and dependable....like me.
I can change voices on the fly, and my SP100, which rides below it, is my dedicated piano, though I do use it for certain piano string combinations.
Find what you like and use it. If it works for you, then problem solved, but let's not put down other peoples units 'cos it's not a Roland, Yam, Korg, Tyros, or whatever. Personally I like the T3 because it's got fat brass.
Works for me....Just my thots..
http://members.shaw.ca/shboom

------------------
...L

#7130 - 03/19/04 03:05 PM Re: Arrangers Rule
Vadim Offline

I know that Trinity has very low polyphony 32 in single, and 16 in double mode, does it realy effect sequencing? I had casio with 24 notes of polyphony, and that was teribble some notes didn`t even sound in sequencer, and by the way the casio had a 6 track sequencer. I heard of a lot of famous musicians using Trinitys, and some of them use Trinity AND Triton, so then Trinity has some good features if people use it with triton, which is kind of Ironic because Triton is newer then Trinity but they use Trinity with Triton.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online