SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#71069 - 04/01/03 06:33 PM Has the PSR 350 good sound quality?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm searching one for reproduce GM, XG Midi and DOC files, mute the piano part, and play it with my acoustic piano.
Can i use this keyboard for this use? Has access to this control with a simple buttom?
Has it got realistics sounds?
(I hope you can understand my English)
Thank you!

#71070 - 04/06/03 03:34 PM Re: Has the PSR 350 good sound quality?
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
The PSR-350 has pretty decent sounds. They are realistic and I think you'll find the quality good for the price. As far as muting tracks.., If memory serves me right there are like 5 or 6 tracks for recording on the 350, and I'm almost positive you can must them as well. It will work with GM, XG, ect. The only thing you might have to do is fine tune the keyboard... Your acoustic and the keyboard may be off slightly with the tuning.. It depends though.. Sometimes you don't have to worry about that, but with some you do...

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#71071 - 04/24/03 10:57 AM Re: Has the PSR 350 good sound quality?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Use a sequencing/notation software (Even Finale Notepad Plus) to control the keyboard and mute/add parts as you see fit while you play any other instruments.

Pedro

Quote:
Originally posted by mactobi:
I'm searching one for reproduce GM, XG Midi and DOC files, mute the piano part, and play it with my acoustic piano.
Can i use this keyboard for this use? Has access to this control with a simple buttom?
Has it got realistics sounds?
(I hope you can understand my English)
Thank you!

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online