Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#70624 - 10/25/10 07:43 AM Re: KN6000 Floppy Drive
mordicus Offline

Loc: Montreal
Quote:
Originally posted by PeterH:
Thank you I have already tried that as well but the result was that in the Floppy drive diagnostic test it told me I had a Flash Drive.
Regards Peter

A flash drive on a KN6000 ??? How is this possible?

#70625 - 10/25/10 11:46 AM Re: KN6000 Floppy Drive
PeterH Offline

Loc: Quesada, Alicante, Spain
As far as I know it's not, this is the response I get when I run the diagnostic check on the floppy drive. I suspect that there is a problem within the main circuit board that stops it from recognising the floppy drive?

Regards Peter.
Quote:
Originally posted by mordicus:
A flash drive on a KN6000 ??? How is this possible?

#70626 - 11/01/10 12:26 PM Re: KN6000 Floppy Drive
PeterH Offline

Loc: Quesada, Alicante, Spain
Quote:
Originally posted by PeterH:
As far as I know it's not, this is the response I get when I run the diagnostic check on the floppy drive. I suspect that there is a problem within the main circuit board that stops it from recognising the floppy drive?

Regards Peter.

#70627 - 11/02/10 05:31 PM Re: KN6000 Floppy Drive
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello Peter,

I've just had a thought! On my T3 I have some converted KN7 styles which are also on my USB stick.

One of our keyboard members has a Tyros 1 which only has a floppy disk drive, so when it's his turn to bring his keyboard to the Club, we all use floppies that contain styles taken from the USB and saved to a floppy disk, using a portable floppy disk drive.

I am wondering whether the styles you are trying to copy have been saved in the same way, from another completely different keyboard - without first being converted.

Do you think this could be the reason a 'flash drive' is mentioned, or am I getting confused here.

Audrey

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online