SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#69514 - 11/22/09 05:57 AM Christmas setup needed
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Hello my friends of the Technics keyboards!

It is almost Christmas and seasonal music fills the airwaves and emanates from all our keyboards--mine at least. I have saved a number of fine setups that I can use for the traditional songs I enjoy but, for some reason, they are all in 4/4 time. However, I have several tunes in 3/4 time I wish to play but cannot find a truly "Christmas-like" setup for them. I can use, of course, the many 3/4 rhythms, etc. elsewhere, but they do not have the flavor of Christmas.
My keyboard is the KN7000. Any suggestions or offers? I am not a sequencer so have difficulty arranging my own rhythm and instrumnental patterns, etc. and must always rely on pre-prepared setups, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends everywhere.

TED

#69515 - 11/22/09 07:36 AM Re: Christmas setup needed
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
TED..... It is indeed about time to begin working with the music of christmas. I have my program on an SD card that I work with every year. There are always changes that I make because as I work with the 7K I always learn more things to do with it.

Later today I will load my christmas program and work with it enough to be able to offer some suggestions.

There are many here, as you know, who will probably jump in here with more helpful information than I can offer. I will be watching this thread as well.

If you send your mailing address I will load and send a small SD with the programs I have put together for my 7K.

Perhaps I will include a written program I put together one year. It has the words of many pieces for a sing-a-long I played here in my home park a few years ago. This program goes with the 7K program on the SD card

If you will send a small SD card that would help as I know I cannot get one smaller than a 2G card locally.....

My email is in my profile here.... contact me if you are interested in my offer...

Elizabeth

------------------

#69516 - 11/22/09 08:03 AM Re: Christmas setup needed
roger brandon bradbury Offline

Loc: Willersey, Broadway
In your in box Ted.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online