SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#68752 - 06/22/09 07:43 PM More Songs
larry gosmeyer Offline

Loc: La Verne, CA USA
I just uploaded another new arrangement to my site on page 11 of the KN7000 section. along with the usual WMA versions at the bottom of the page.

Without the KN7 sequencer to work with, my time in handling this song would have been much, much greater.

Hope you enjoy.

Larry Gosmeyer www.lgosmeyer.com

#68753 - 06/23/09 04:15 AM Re: More Songs
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Great Stuff Larry - Loved the 'Tap Dance' bit about half way through
OK! OK! I know! it was drumming on the Skulls

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#68754 - 06/23/09 09:53 AM Re: More Songs
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
Fantastic! That's the kind of music that would brighten up anybody's day. Thanks Larry.

#68755 - 06/26/09 05:01 AM Re: More Songs
fredyfr Offline

Loc: altea, spain
Hello Larry,

Just a word to say that I adore your way of playing and especially also the numerous variations during a number.
All the different sounds within one theme.
That "Just In Time" is absolute top. Many thanks for all the wonderful music you have put up.

------------------

#68756 - 06/26/09 01:55 PM Re: More Songs
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by larry gosmeyer:
I just uploaded another new arrangement to my site on page 11 of the KN7000 section. along with the usual WMA versions at the bottom of the page.

Without the KN7 sequencer to work with, my time in handling this song would have been much, much greater.

Hope you enjoy.

Larry Gosmeyer www.lgosmeyer.com

Thanks Larry for sharing this fine talent you have. I haven't downloaded any of your songs for a long time. I am looking forward to playing the three WMA titles now.
I have a favor to ask you.
IN # 59 you have the song Linda but it is in technics Format that I can no longer play. I would like to ask you to resave it in wma or mp3 and send to me.
I named my next oldest daughter Linda after that song. she passed away a few years ago at a young age 24 with ciscic fibrosis. I always think about her when I hear that song but I never hear it anymore.
I would certainly be in your debt if you would do that for me and I thank you kindly in advance.
I still have a lot of your music saved in this computer that I distributed all over the world for you in years past, the good old days
I am just returned from listening to those three songs and they are really fine. Loved the arrangements and styles, voices.
I especially liked the Dixieland Saints song. It has always been a favorite. thanks much for sharing
Best to you Larry,
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 06-26-2009).]

#68757 - 06/27/09 10:21 AM Re: More Songs
larry gosmeyer Offline

Loc: La Verne, CA USA
Bill, Check your e-mail.

Larry

#68758 - 06/27/09 11:04 AM Re: More Songs
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Got it Larry and it is a great arrangement as all of yours are. I appreciate you, you are a jewel
Best to you and yours,
Bill

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online