SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#67254 - 06/23/08 03:25 PM sd jukebox
RC Offline

Loc: Pa Usa
I just purchased SD juke box. I went over and over the directions. I can make it all the way to checkout. When I hit check out I get a message that says An Error during processing (-119). I just can't get the program to work and load onto the Sd Card. I formatted the card on the KN7000 keyboard. It does not seem to want to format through the reader writer that came with it. Can anyone give me any ideas ot know what I am doing wrong. I have no idea what (-119 means. Thanks

#67255 - 06/23/08 03:51 PM Re: sd jukebox
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi there - you did not say where you purchased the software from or whether it included a "Blue Panasonic card reader" as this software will only work with this card reader. Could this be the problem? Joan

#67256 - 06/23/08 04:20 PM Re: sd jukebox
RC Offline

Hi Joan. It came with the blue panosonic reader writer. I believe the card is formatted from the keybaord but I keep getting the error message. Have you ever had this problem? Thanks

#67257 - 06/24/08 12:11 AM Re: sd jukebox
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi there RC - I would imagine that every conceivable problem that has occurred using this software has been addressed and answered on this forum.

If you use the Search feature and key in Song Manager you will find that 102 comments etc., have been made etc.

I no longer have my Technics, nor indeed did I ever use the Song Manager software so I cannot help you further. It may be that someone else knows and will answer you.

It is correct that you initialise the SD card in the KN7000. You also need to do a minimum save of something e.g. Create a new folder etc., and name it and save it. Good luck - Joan

ADDITIONAL NOTE FROM JOAN -

IT SEEMS THAT I HAVE GOT MY WIRES CROSSED!!!!
Your query was about SD Jukebox and not Song Manager so if you use the SEARCH feature and look for SD Jukebox entries of which there are quite a few then you may find the answer there.

Sorry about that - Joan

[This message has been edited by Joan (edited 06-24-2008).]

#67258 - 06/24/08 03:38 AM Re: sd jukebox
Keyboardcapers Offline

Loc: England
A couple of things to start with RC.
1. Whilst loading the SD Jukebox software you are asked to point the programme at the USB port where the Panasonic Card Reader will be found...usually D: or E: - did you do that correctly?
2. The programme seems to be only able to handle SD Cards up to a maximum of 1GB - so if you're trying to use a larger size SD Card then purchase a smaller one...anything up to 1GB
Hope these comments help...I have used SD Jukebox a great deal to great effect.
www.keyboardcapers.com

#67259 - 06/26/08 07:24 AM Re: sd jukebox
RC Offline

Keyboardcapers, I sent you a e mail about my problems sure hope you or someone can help.

#67260 - 06/26/08 01:31 PM Re: sd jukebox
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
I have experienced similar problems with this program in the past and found that it would not work with some makes of SD Cards. Panasonic and SanDisk worked fine but several others could not be formatted with the Jukebox program, although they worked OK for Technics files in my KN7000. These were NOT of the 'el-cheapo' unbranded type of SD Card for example - Fuji, Kodak, Kingston and other make cards, just kept on throwing error messages..........

Could this be your problem???

Incidentally, I managed to use a 2GB card and it formatted OK but - it was a Panasonic card

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#67261 - 06/26/08 03:22 PM Re: sd jukebox
RC Offline

Thanks Bill but I am using a Panasonic SD card. I had a cheap one and could not even make it as far as I am. I make it to Checkout and thats it. I don't know what error 119 could be Ive tried everything and go over and over all of the directions. Its too bad the directions don't tell you anything if you get a error message.

#67262 - 07/17/08 04:58 PM Re: sd jukebox
Kenneth Gundersen Offline

Loc: Lyngdal in Norway
What kind of file are you trying to convert to your SD-card? Is it a mp3 file? I have transfered lots of mp3 files to my SD-cards without any problem.

Regards
Kenneth www.KN7000.Net

------------------

#67263 - 07/21/08 02:43 PM Re: sd jukebox
RC Offline

Thanks everyone I got it now. Roger Mepstead helped me out alot. Apparently my home computer has something on it that is messing up my program. I loaded it onto my Lap top and it now works. It still won't format the card with the card reader writer but I can use the kn7000 for that. Again thanks to everyone for your help I really appreciated it. Rc Bellotti

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online