SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#66396 - 01/25/08 08:21 AM Comparision
D.Munson Offline

Loc: UK
We had an artist playing a Korg PA1X keyboard at our club the other night, I wonder what you Zoners think of this keyboard in comparison with the KN7000?
Derek

#66397 - 01/25/08 05:24 PM Re: Comparision
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello Derek,

I've actually played the Korg PAX1 and the one thing that stood out for me was you could have four instruments playing simultaneouly over the whole keyboard which made it sound like a full orchestra. I really liked that, BUT for me, my KN7000 is still the more 'User Friendly' of all the keyboards I have tried although I hasten to say, the manufacturers are taking this on board as each year new models are easier to understand and the features offered quicker to access and save.

I hope you're not thinking of parting with your KN are you Derek?

Audrey

#66398 - 01/26/08 03:50 AM Re: Comparision
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I have the PA800 and eventhough there are some performance features I like better, there is nothing like the KN7000. It is a true classic and I will never part with mine.
Bernie

#66399 - 01/26/08 06:24 AM Re: Comparision
D.Munson Offline

Loc: UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Audrey Turner:
Hello Derek,

I've actually played the Korg PAX1 and the one thing that stood out for me was you could have four instruments playing simultaneouly over the whole keyboard which made it sound like a full orchestra. I really liked that, BUT for me, my KN7000 is still the more 'User Friendly' of all the keyboards I have tried although I hasten to say, the manufacturers are taking this on board as each year new models are easier to understand and the features offered quicker to access and save.

I hope you're not thinking of parting with your KN are you Derek?

Audrey

No Audrey I'm not I just wanted to see what other people thought of the Korg PAX1
Derek

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online