SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#65544 - 01/26/02 11:45 AM Alec's Book
Pete Dale Offline

Loc: Costa Calida Spain
I know Alec’s book costs $49.95 so before purchasing can anyone tell me here in the UK if you paid for it using your Visa Card and had any problems hidden fees,etc,from your Credit card company I just wondered what the total cost was in UK money only once have we purchased goods while on holiday but on returning home discovered that the C.C.Company seemed to charge for something extra we were unaware of.

Regards
Pete

#65545 - 01/26/02 12:55 PM Re: Alec's Book
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Hi Pete,
I can only tell you that when I am abroad my visa/mc purchases are converted from the originating country to the american dollars using the current (usually within 2 days and it does change every day) exchange rate. I see posts here where Walt Tenay (see his post ) has shipped to people in the UK so it must work ok.
I am sure others that have purchased will respond to your post also, HELLO OUT THERE

------------------
BEBOP
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://members.fortunecity.com/bebop1
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdi...=1000&SUBMIT=Go

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 01-26-2002).]

#65546 - 01/26/02 01:51 PM Re: Alec's Book
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi pete from another Pete in the U.K..I bought the book from Walt and the procedure is to e-mail Walt your telephone number and then he will get back to you to get your card details, this is more secure than doing it by e mail. The U.K. cost of the book worked out at around £35 or something like that and can gaurantee it is one of the most useful books you will ever purchase for the kn6000.
Quote:
Originally posted by Pete Dale:
I know Alec’s book costs $49.95 so before purchasing can anyone tell me here in the UK if you paid for it using your Visa Card and had any problems hidden fees,etc,from your Credit card company I just wondered what the total cost was in UK money only once have we purchased goods while on holiday but on returning home discovered that the C.C.Company seemed to charge for something extra we were unaware of.

Regards
Pete

#65547 - 01/26/02 04:58 PM Re: Alec's Book
Mike Harrison Offline

Loc: Oxford U.K.
Hi Pete
I bought Alecs book at Christmas useing my visa card it was £39.28 it is a very helpfull book,well laid out,some thing for everyone in there.
Just starting to go through it properly,so much to learn, highly recomended.
Go for it Pete.
Mike

#65548 - 02/03/02 10:45 AM Re: Alec's Book
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi mike
My memory is not what it used to be and looking back at the visa you are right. It is, I think, the KEY to even more enjoyable music on the KN.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Harrison:
Hi Pete
I bought Alecs book at Christmas useing my visa card it was £39.28 it is a very helpfull book,well laid out,some thing for everyone in there.
Just starting to go through it properly,so much to learn, highly recomended.
Go for it Pete.
Mike

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online