SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#65183 - 06/25/03 07:53 AM Re: sd load
Maurice Offline

Loc: UK
My Special thanks to all,for trying to help an old timer to get to grips with todays technology.Alec,I tried section 8.13 to a blank card, after following 5.01.The files were on the card,but would not load on the k7. I will give it another go having bought
a new 64 card for this.
Regarding TfldXXX folder,a style disk copys
fine on the k7,but i thought you could copy from,
a floppy with styles, to the cardreader, but this also dont load. My problem with Song Manager?,may i respectfully refer you, to page
12 on this forum for some details of the problem With transmission to and from.

Regards

Maurice.

#65184 - 06/25/03 08:04 AM Re: sd load
Maurice Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by lahawk:
I hope that Maurice is not making the rookie mistake of trying to play Technic Files through the Chrome Console. This Console is for Audio(compressed MP3's) and Sound (midis). You cannot play Technic files directly through the console. Technic Files are played like all previous KN models..The Start/Stop button.

Just thought I would give a basic suggestion that sometimes is over looked.

Ted,
If you use Google(highly recommended)as your search engine, when your at a site in another language, Right Click, and choose "Translate Page"

I also remember that the SDCard tool was a little tricky to install, but sorry I don't remember the little trick that was needed back then. Since the original, I only used the updates, so no full install was necessary since then. Maybe another member can help you with the full install, because it is a great tool.

SeeYa,
Larry Hawk

Hi Larry,

The rookie bit was right.
I did load Alecs superb,Lordance file,
and it souded great.What talent.
I need some more practice using Jukebox

Many thanks
Maurice.

#65185 - 06/25/03 10:58 AM Re: sd load
technicsplayer Offline

Ok then, Maurice, if you can't see the files you may have missed out one or other of the delete steps, probably the inf file (top of second column of page 66). This will then work fine with your blank card until you save a file on the 7k, see para bottom of column 2 page 66.

However with your blank 64 card it would be easier to restore the 'total contents' backup via Song Manager to your card reader as described step by step in 8.04. There is then no need to transfer to individual folders.

#65186 - 06/25/03 12:26 PM Re: sd load
Maurice Offline

Have done page 66 as per including delete
info.

Will try Song Manager again.
many thanks

Maurice.

#65187 - 06/27/03 02:06 PM Re: sd load
Maurice Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by technicsplayer:
Ok then, Maurice, if you can't see the files you may have missed out one or other of the delete steps, probably the inf file (top of second column of page 66). This will then work fine with your blank card until you save a file on the 7k, see para bottom of column 2 page 66.

However with your blank 64 card it would be easier to restore the 'total contents' backup via Song Manager to your card reader as described step by step in 8.04. There is then no need to transfer to individual folders.

Having tried Song Manager some months ago to try and
resolve the transmission problem "It still
Will not transmit" I gave up on it,
With your help i have done step 8.04,using Song Manager, and it worked fine .
I now have the full backup,total contents.
Thank you and all the other members who replied. You have made me very happy.

Regards,Maurice.

#65188 - 06/27/03 02:08 PM Re: sd load
Maurice Offline

Quote:

Having tried Song Manager some months ago to try and
resolve the transmission problem "It still
Will not transmit" I gave up on it,
With your help i have done step 8.04,using Song Manager, and it worked fine .
I now have the full backup,total contents.
Thank you and all the other members who replied. You have made me very happy.

Regards,Maurice.

#65189 - 06/27/03 02:20 PM Re: sd load
technicsplayer Offline

excellent news, Maurice, if you've got the audio transfered with jukebox too, all the demos will play and show just what the 7k is capable of

p.s. don't forget to try favorites and song medley too

#65190 - 06/28/03 04:19 PM Re: sd load
Maurice Offline

Quote:
excellent news, Maurice, if you've got the audio transfered with jukebox too, all the demos will play and show just what the 7k is capable of

p.s. don't forget to try favorites and song medley too

Thank you Alec,Done all that, and audio demos.
" Just great" and very much apreciated.
My thanks and warm regards,

Maurice.

#65191 - 06/29/03 03:33 AM Re: sd load
technicsplayer Offline

cheers

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online