SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#64658 - 05/24/07 03:27 PM Re: This forum
sturgeon Offline

The Tyros 2 I use at work has had some moderate playing and 3 gigs in its 11 month life, but sadly one channel has just died..... so.....

Ohhh dear.... probably means I will have to use my KN2600 instead. .......YIPPEEEE!!!!!!

(KN2600 - at least 2 great gigs a week for 18 months, and it gets better all the time!)

You can buy it for $7500 Scott, ..... .

No.... Its mine! All mine I tell you....

Preciousss....

s.

(Point being that a Yamaha has never made me feel so personally involved. That it is on my side when the going is rough etc. And I have owned a few Yamahas (still have one or two), and have played loads of them. Not just keyboards. Recorders, guitars, trombones, flutes, synths Clavinovas. Never a bad one, some pretty good, just.....)

#64659 - 05/24/07 07:34 PM Re: This forum
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
and.............if you think you need a Tyros 2, then I will sell you mine, or I can sell you my PSR9000, either Yamaha. I now have a Roland E 80
Bebop

#64660 - 05/25/07 06:23 AM Re: This forum
jd5live Offline

Loc: Bilston , West Midlands,Englan...
Hi Folks,Interesting hearing your comments,if you follow the fact that Technics had one hell of an easy operating system,very logical and offers many checks incase you make a pudding of things.The only one near to this is Roland,the 8 part acc. was even on the E70 in 1990 and all there instruments offered accordion midi setups as standard ( the Italian Connection). The styles of that time were very good but the edit/composer was not easy.but it is funny that Roland styles when converted to Technics work better than any other make as yet without the extra tweeking!!!
One name I have yet to hear much of is Lionstracs of Italy (www.lionstracs.com) there web site and video demo's from Frankfurt and NAMM shows look verry interesting as they seem to be offering the ultimate music computer with built in keyboard/s 76 note or 88 weighted worth a look, as many of todays keyboards owe a lot to the Italian music industry of the past.
your thoughts John.

#64661 - 05/25/07 09:06 AM Re: This forum
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi jd5live
Do a search on the SZ and you will find plenty of discussions on the Lionstracs Mediastation.

Bill

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online