SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#64523 - 07/16/06 08:02 PM Panel Memory Banks Problem
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Hello again, all my SynthZone friends!

I hope someone can help me with a "puzzlement" (as the King of Siam would say in "The King and I"!). I have clicked on the Bank Views key in the Panel memory section of my 7000. I can then move up to pages 2 and 3 and I get a long list of items, the third of which is "Piano...". I click on that and get the 8 panel memories for that style, presumably all with a different piano setup. However, the first two are blank in the list. If I click the respective panel memory buttons for each of the remaining 6, (number 3-8), they come up as listed, but the blank ones (1 and 2) come up as bossa nova and no piano setup. What happened to the two missing panel memories; does anyhone know? (I think they are supposed to be some sort of jazz or ragtime piano setups.) If anyone can supply me with these to fill in the blanks or tell me how to find them, I would be most appreciative.

Does this make any sense? Thanks to anyone who can help me.

TED

[This message has been edited by Ted Rose (edited 07-16-2006).]

#64524 - 07/17/06 12:11 AM Re: Panel Memory Banks Problem
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Panel memories are what you or previous owners of the keyboard have saved in them including presumably defaults from original manufacture.
Panel memory banks start with bank A then bank B followed by bank C; after that they are numbered 1 through 10.
So if it is OEM default savings in panel memories you are puzzling about then I guess you have to be specific about which bank it is that you are refering to and which panel memory numbers in that bank...
Hope this helps...
Rog

#64525 - 07/17/06 03:33 AM Re: Panel Memory Banks Problem
Fran D Offline

Loc: Aiken, SC, USA
Ted,

Initializing the 7000 to factory presets, should fill all 10 slots.

Fran in SC

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online