SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#64205 - 03/22/03 10:41 AM A White Light Journey
Frank Bez Offline

Loc: Avila Beach, CA, U.S.A.
My Very Dear Friends,

Especially to Tony. I certainly hope that all will continue to go well for you. And, to Scott who kept in touch daily with my music pal Thelma. I returned home 3 days ago after 7 hours of open heart surgery and 16 days in the hospital to repair a hole in my heart and replace a valve with a mechanical one that ticks just like a clock.

The second day out of the ICU my heart stopped. I saw a white light, very much like the down stroke of a treble clef, with celestial trailings. A great feeling of euphoria came over me, and the next thing I heard was the nurse calling Frank, Frank, Frank. It was a journey I can’t recommend to you, but I was pleased to find that the white light wasn’t surrounded by flames.

I attribute my successful return home to my family, and to all of you, my musical friends around the world. In a small way I’ll try to repay you by being a better person and by putting more of my new heart into my music.

Frank

P.S. I still have over 100 e-mails to go through and I note by some of the subjects that there are requests for files. My vision is still blurry and I’m moving very slowly. Please be patient.

#64206 - 03/22/03 11:34 AM Re: A White Light Journey
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
It is great to have you back, Frank.

#64207 - 03/22/03 11:40 AM Re: A White Light Journey
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Frank, welcome back! I would guess that since you didn't continue on your celestial journey, your job on Earth isn't finished and God still has plans for you. Take your time healing and we'll look forward to seeing your name on a few posts in the future.

#64208 - 03/22/03 11:45 AM Re: A White Light Journey
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Dear Frank and Tony,

May God bless you and watch over you two as you continue your recovery and throughout your remaining years. The miracles of modern medicine continue to amaze. I frequently listen to the music you so kindly and generously shared with me, Frank, and trust you will be able to create more beautiful sounds when you are back on your feet. The world is a better place because of people like you two. Both of you take care. All of us in this forum are your friends and appreciate you very much.

Most Sincerely, Chuck Piper

#64209 - 03/22/03 12:04 PM Re: A White Light Journey
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Welcome back FRANK,
We continue to pray for your complete recovery. YOu have always been a blessing to us and we continue to look forward to your generosity in sharing your work with our many members around the world.
Best to you and yours from
Bebop and Jann

#64210 - 03/22/03 12:22 PM Re: A White Light Journey
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Great to see you back on the forum Frank
Take it easy.......

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#64211 - 03/22/03 12:31 PM Re: A White Light Journey
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
Hi Frank;

I do not think you can get any better than you are right now.
You and your music are what this forum is all about.

Good to have you back and I when your finished answering all your emails please drop me one for we have a lot to talk about.

God Bless and a speedy recovery.

Alex

#64212 - 03/22/03 02:15 PM Re: A White Light Journey
Anonymous
Unregistered

Frank,

You are a friend and cherished performer with the Organ Buddies International and this Forum and God knows who else. We all wish you many many more years of music.

warmest regards,

Fran Durham

#64213 - 03/22/03 08:50 PM Re: A White Light Journey
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Dear Frank, and Tony, too,

Perhaps this message is the last (but certainly not the least!) in this string. I couldn't possibly express my feelings about your return any better than all of those expressed above, but I couldn't let this Forum string end without a personal warm thank you for everything you have given us in the past and a heartfelt hope that each and every day of your new and bright future will be filled with the brilliance of each glorious new day, filling your life with gladness, good health, continued recovery and music--the very soul of our lives! Welcome back, dear Frank and Tony. You were sorely missed while you were gone but our thoughts and prayers were constantly guiding you home and we rejoice in that you are now back with us all and getting better each day!!!

Ted

#64214 - 03/24/03 12:59 PM Re: A White Light Journey
Frank Bez Offline

Loc: Avila Beach, CA, U.S.A.
Thanks Everyone,
I'm just taking it one day at a time, but I'm thinking about some Latin ideas. I'm hoping the mechanical valve will kept the beat for me.
Frank

#64215 - 03/24/03 07:33 PM Re: A White Light Journey
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Hi Frank, glad to see you back. I think maybe the mechanical valve tempo would be a little slow for latin. Maybe a nice appropriate balad?
Cheers,
Walt

#64216 - 03/25/03 10:11 AM Re: A White Light Journey
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Frank.... SOOOOOO glad to see you back ...since we do not know where that final journey will take us, 'round trips' are still the best..... looking forward to hearing some of your music, and at Bebops challenge I'm putting some stuff together (just easy record on the kn6), 'warts and all' ....
t.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online