SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#63896 - 11/16/02 01:29 AM SD techmanager 7000...I bought it
Alain Offline

Loc: De Panne , Belgium
I received my copy off the Sd techmanager 7000 made by Keysoftservice.
It is a very useful tool.
These are the features :

Backup/Restore
  Compared to the freeware software "Song Manager KN7000" the SD-TechManager7000 keep all the files in the same structure and size as on the SD card. That makes it possible to handle the data very effective and quick but also allow a flexible change in structure and listings.

Tools
Apart from the Backup and Restore the "Tools" allow the above called changes of the data files. Almost all function (expect Audio) from the SD card can be prodessed easily.

- COPY Technics/Sounds
- RENAME
- MOVE Technics

- EDIT Favorites
- EDIT Song Medley
- EDIT User Play List

- DELETE
- PRINT

Interactive help
  Since only very vew user read the printed owners manual we decided to add an active help system to the SD-TechManager7000.
Such a help guide lead you trough all the steps to the success. Of course you decide whether you have this help bubble or not.
Of course there is a standard help on the SD-TechManager7000 as well.

I it a good product but it had to be delivered with the kn7000 for free.

Alain

[This message has been edited by Alain (edited 11-16-2002).]

#63897 - 11/16/02 01:39 AM Re: SD techmanager 7000...I bought it
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hoi Alain,
thank you for your feedback of the program. With you I think it helps to decided what to do. Was it a slip of the pen in the last sentence 'buy it' or did you ment 'but it' . What's in a man's mind
Best greetings
Cees

Quote:
Originally posted by Alain:

I it a good product buy it had to be delivered with the kn7000 for free.

Alain

#63898 - 11/16/02 01:46 AM Re: SD techmanager 7000...I bought it
Alain Offline

Loc: De Panne , Belgium
Yes a slip of the pen.....it had to be BUT...sorry.

Next time I wil read it several times before posting.

Greetings,
Alain

#63899 - 11/16/02 04:13 AM Re: SD techmanager 7000...I bought it
technicsplayer Offline

That's a copy of the web page that was mentioned earlier.
It is a very good program which edits favourite songs, playlists and song medly lists as well as all the functions of the sx6 like print, delete, move, rename, upload, backup and restore (uncompressed) for all technics folders and files and midi files. The first thing I did was create adobes of all the file structures and copy the info to the handheld - instant search.

The only thing it will not process is digital audio, that needs to check in through Jukebox, because of the encryption.

The cool thing is all your long filenames from ttx backups are processed, not only from floppy disk and computer hard disk but also from inside sx6 backups. The next version will keep your 26 character filenames, but that will require a software plug in on the 7000.

The pop up help system is in English but the pdf help is still in German at the moment. It's very easy to use, just click your files and they are rearranged, renamed, copied, deleted etc. Good for people with very large archives to process.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online