SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#63570 - 01/17/06 02:28 AM Re: changing voices in a song
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
James and Colin, please put your info on this forum for all to read -- why e-mail, you will be writing the steps, share it with all.

For myself -- I read this forum everyday, it is a blessing to see all the different views and methods ---so why not share. As far as it being too long--naw, give us the option to decide if it is too long.

Life is so good;
Instead of going out my wife said she rather stay at home and cook for me, aaaaaaah, nice.

John C.

#63571 - 01/17/06 04:11 AM Re: changing voices in a song
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Jim and Colin,
according to the whish from some members to share your knowledge and it is technical a problem to publish it here, I offer a place on KESO (under Tips & Tricks), whereas the the author gets the credits of his work by mentioning his name.
This is tmo a good way to build the knowledgebank for the Kn7000? If you whish, please send me a mail.
But of course, no pressure, it's up to you,
Best to you,
Cees

#63572 - 01/17/06 05:57 AM Re: changing voices in a song
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
Since THIS forum is all about sharing information about Technics keyboards........

PLEASE.... when there are questions posted Reply on THIS forum so that all can benefit....

Post on Cee's forum as well.... may get a few who do not know about SZ!

ELIZABETH

#63573 - 01/17/06 09:22 AM Re: changing voices in a song
cees Offline

Elizabeth, I totally agree with you. Let there be no misunderstanding, I really don't want to compete with Nigels' famous Synthzone (I am not even close , and I don't want that). All I want to be supplementary to the 'needs' of the kn7-owners/players as a 'hobbyist' (allthought sometimes I think it looks like working ).
In my post I offered webspace if 'technical problems' would hinder sharing knowledge to eachother. A matter of minor importance maybe, that the Tips&Tricks page is less a 'forum' and more a structured database to which the SZoners can direct to help FAQ-items of the KN7, if they whish!
Just wanted to share my thoughts, evoked by the capitals in your post.
Greetings,
Cees

#63574 - 01/17/06 07:52 PM Re: changing voices in a song
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
CEES.... The CAPS are mostly to emphasize posting where ALL INTERESTED PARTIES can utilize the information....

Your fine site is certainly one of those valuable places.....

Serving the whole community of Technics players seems more worth while to me than providing private information via personal email....

Happy playing everyone! Be All You Are & Enjoy All You Do....

ELIZABETH

#63575 - 01/17/06 11:25 PM Re: changing voices in a song
cees Offline

Thanks ELIZABETH, for your clarification, and agree with you.
B.A.Y.A. & E.A.Y.D.
Cees

#63576 - 01/17/06 11:51 PM Re: changing voices in a song
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by cees:
I really don't want to compete with Nigels' famous Synthzone

Synth Zone is all about supporting sites like KESO that provide specific keyboard support that isn't available anywhere else online. I really can't give that level of support but I can help promote sites that do. Cees website is invaluable to Technics owners and you should be very thankful for the service that he provides.

Thanks Cees from us all and I hope you are able to continue well into the future.

#63577 - 01/18/06 12:13 AM Re: changing voices in a song
cees Offline

Thanks Nigel, .. a wellmeant vice versa
Cees

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online