SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#63488 - 10/12/04 01:05 AM New song from Colin
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi dear forummers,
I recently updated KESO with a new song from Colin Leaney. The reason I made this announcement is that Colin has made his longest multitracked song. In the covering mail he wrote, I quote: " This was quite a vast undertaking, with 217 bars - 6 songs - 6 keys - one continuous recording - and not a note of music. !! Phew. (13 tracks)"
He also wrote that if the song was too long it could consider not to publish it. But of course I would not dare to withdraw you his fantastic composition. Convince yourself and download this song from Colin's Personal Page on http://www.keso.nl . The songname is 'USA-south'.
I loved every bar to listen at. Great job, Colin and of a high standard.
Best greetings and enjoy,
Cees

#63489 - 10/12/04 03:59 PM Re: New song from Colin
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
This recording is absolutely amazing Guys and Gals - GO GET IT!!!!
And then tell Colin how much you enjoyed it

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#63490 - 10/14/04 12:59 AM Re: New song from Colin
The Leans Offline

Loc: Birmingham, England
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your kind comments (unsolicited).

Whilst the prime point of anything we do on our keyboards, is pure enjoyment, it is gratifying to have one's efforts appreciated.

We all have different musical tastes, and different abilities. So, it's nice to receive a sort of 'universal' approval. Thanks.

Colin.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online