SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#63025 - 01/12/05 01:15 PM lyrics with song manager
rotty Offline

Loc: england
Hi Everyone,
I did ask for some help on this before but perhaps I did not ask clear enough because i'm sure somebody here can help (please)
1/disc button 2/direct play button 3/lyrics button but if getting the midi file from song manager there is no button for direct play and so no button for lyrics. so using the song manager is it possible to play the lyrics.If not could you please let me know and I won't keep trying and asking.
thanks in advance.
Joe pr604

#63026 - 01/12/05 03:24 PM Re: lyrics with song manager
Bazz Woods Offline

Loc: British Isles
Hi,

What no Khai to answer your question,
but then again wait--------

Barry

#63027 - 01/12/05 05:03 PM Re: lyrics with song manager
Khai Offline

Loc: Brisbane, Queensland, Australi...
Dear Rotty,

You should (be able to) receive your answers from one or more of the senior members. I do hope that they have noted your urgency and will step forward to help. Give them some time and leeway to sort out their feelings, priorities and other extraneous issues. If you don't get an answer here, try another site. There are plenty of grounds and boundaries to test and discover in the SynthZone, though some members' feelings can become fragile and frayed, as you may have perceived. Since I am on holiday, I bought a Kodak 256M SD card last week, and will be busy filling it with hours of my family's favourite music once I sort them properly into meaningful categories. The sorting is far more time-consuming than copying to SD cards.

[This message has been edited by Khai (edited 01-12-2005).]

#63028 - 01/14/05 04:19 AM Re: lyrics with song manager
shcox Offline

Loc: Leesburg, FL USA
Hi Rotty,

I'm not sure I can help because I've never tried to use song manager to load a midi with lyrics. But I think on my PR54 after I load a midi song that way I can go the the sequencer an play the song with lyrics.

I'll try it over the weekend and report back to you.

------------------
Heather- Leesburg, FL PR54

#63029 - 01/14/05 08:44 AM Re: lyrics with song manager
rotty Offline

Loc: england
Thanks for looking for me
Joe

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online