SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#62750 - 01/17/02 04:45 PM Hello new forum!
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Hi everyone. I finally found this place and will soon figure out how everything works. Too bad we scared Technote over the holidays, but censorship just makes us more determined, I think. We can turn this site into our new meeting place and have as much fun as before. I finished the third installment of Wersi styles and they are ready to find new homes. I will try to find out if this site has somewhere to upload files for sharing. If not, we will email as before. We will be back to normal in no time!

#62751 - 01/17/02 07:18 PM Re: Hello new forum!
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Hi Bud,
I sure am happy to see you found your way in here to join us. I would hate to have to continue sending you 20 emails a day to get you here. Now I can just say hi right here on the forum. You are surely welcome here and a definate asset to everyone. We really appreciate all the neato styles you convert and make available. Thanks loads for porting over. Don't be a stranger.

------------------
BEBOP
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://members.fortunecity.com/bebop1
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdi...=1000&SUBMIT=Go

#62752 - 01/17/02 08:26 PM Re: Hello new forum!
Dave Shively Offline

Loc: Calimesa, Ca, USA
Hi Bud,
Glad that you made it aboard our new site. I have often read the synth site, but have not become a member until now. As you know, I am not a technical guru, but am willing to help out when possible. I am not used to the site as yet, but guess that will come in time. The general arranger forum here is also very interesting and informative. Am trusting that all of us Techies will support the whole site. If you have the third set of the wersi styles ready, as always, I would be interested in receiving them. Thanks for your interest and time in this endeavor. Sure glad you moved along with the rest of us.
Best Regards,
Dave Shively
E-mail: nanshiv@aol.com
Quote:
Originally posted by Bud Whipple:
Hi everyone. I finally found this place and will soon figure out how everything works. Too bad we scared Technote over the holidays, but censorship just makes us more determined, I think. We can turn this site into our new meeting place and have as much fun as before. I finished the third installment of Wersi styles and they are ready to find new homes. I will try to find out if this site has somewhere to upload files for sharing. If not, we will email as before. We will be back to normal in no time!

#62753 - 01/17/02 08:46 PM Re: Hello new forum!
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Bud ... glad you're here..... I'd love to try the Wersi styles....
thnx
t.
tony_lydia@worldnet.att.net

#62754 - 01/18/02 02:59 AM Re: Hello new forum!
John North Offline

Loc: Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
Hi Bud
Glad to see you're with us. I'd love to receive your styles by whichever means is easiest for you

#62755 - 01/18/02 10:33 AM Re: Hello new forum!
Walter McLaren Offline

Loc: Borders. Scotland
Nice to see you have joined the site Bud. Welcome.

#62756 - 01/18/02 12:16 PM Re: Hello new forum!
Brian Goodison Offline

Loc: Bridlington. East Yorkshire.En...
Quote:
Originally posted by Bud Whipple:censorship just makes us more determined, I think. We can turn this site into our new meeting place and have as much fun as before. I finished the third installment of Wersi styles and they are ready to find new homes. I will try to find out if this site has somewhere to upload files for sharing. If not, we will email as before. We will be back to normal in no time! [/B]

Hi Bud
Welcome Aboard

Regards

Brian

#62757 - 01/20/02 07:13 AM Re: Hello new forum!
Frank Bez Offline

Loc: Avila Beach, CA, U.S.A.
Quote:
Originally posted by Frank Bez:
Hi Bud,
It’s great to have you aboard. I hope the other Technics players that were hit by the change are as successful at finding our new home as you were. If the job of sending so many e-mails of your styles gets to be too much, you are more than welcome to put them on Kool-Keys. We started to talk about this before and for some reason never followed through. If you think it would work out, please let me know.
Frank

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online