SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#62259 - 05/29/06 08:04 AM Changing Wallpaper on KN7000
D.Munson Offline

Loc: UK
I am unable to change the colour of the wallpaper on my KN7000. When I go to customise and press the wallpaper button the preview shows but when I press ok, there is no difference. Should I initialise by holding the three rythm buttons then switch on will that resolve the problem?
Derek

#62260 - 05/30/06 04:34 AM Re: Changing Wallpaper on KN7000
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Hi Derek - when you get to the wallpaper page you have to change something otherwise the status quo rule will apply - are you doing that?
Rog

#62261 - 05/30/06 07:08 AM Re: Changing Wallpaper on KN7000
D.Munson Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by RMepstead:
Hi Derek - when you get to the wallpaper page you have to change something otherwise the status quo rule will apply - are you doing that?
Rog

Hi Rod,
I've changed to green background & then pressed ok, but still nothing changes. Still defaults to a black background. I've tried all the different methods of initialisation that Bill Norrie sent me but still no joy.
Can you come up with something else?
Derek

#62262 - 05/31/06 08:03 AM Re: Changing Wallpaper on KN7000
D.Munson Offline

[QUOTE]Originally posted by D.Munson:
Hi Rod,
I've changed to green background & then pressed ok, but still nothing changes. Still defaults to a black background. I've tried all the different methods of initialisation that Bill Norrie sent me but still no joy.
Can you come up with something else?
Derek
[/QUOTE
Hey! I've cracked it! When I changed to preset on the wallpaper page, it worked, so I now have a green background instead of a black one.
Derek

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online