SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#62238 - 12/12/06 04:08 AM To: tony mads usa, roger brandon bradbury and Bud Whipple
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Just wanted to be sure you all read my note added to your comments and suggestions in my message (below). Thanks for all your assistance.

TED

#62239 - 12/12/06 10:01 AM Re: To: tony mads usa, roger brandon bradbury and Bud Whipple
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Ted ... THANK YOU so much for your kind words ... I've NEVER considered myself a "guru", especially with the knowledge of some of the members on this board ...
But, I am also sure there are things that some of us have done that others can find useful, and that is one of the beautiful features of this site ...
My thanks to all of YOU, and especially to Nigel, who keeps it all together ...
I am so happy I could provide some useable advice ... Lord knows I've received enough of it ...
t.
PS I failed to tell you that I will often use one of the 'piano' or 'organ' voices in R1 along with the 'Christmas Bells' voice in R2 to get a 'Christmas' sound ...
t.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 12-12-2006).]

#62240 - 12/13/06 11:18 AM Re: To: tony mads usa, roger brandon bradbury and Bud Whipple
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Sure did, Ted. Like the others said, you answer questions you can and if not, someone will come along to help out. Been that way for many years and I hope it will continue for many more. Sometimes "things" get in the way of me visiting the forum and others have answered whatever questions that were posted, but I still read the forum and catch up on what's happening. Sort of like catching up of family news, you know? Seems like some familiar names have disappeared and others are stepping in to fill the gap, but that's the way it should be. Former members that have joined other panels probably peek in once in a while, too. have a great holiday!
SmileyCentral.com

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online