SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#61234 - 03/17/05 02:04 AM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
Walter McLaren Offline

Loc: Borders. Scotland
Re CD problems, what burning software do you use? were both CD players installed when you bought it? Walter

#61235 - 08/28/05 07:52 AM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
ivy Offline

Loc: hong kong
has anyone used the panasonic card w/r, the sd jukebox does not use any other non panasonic card r/w.

i use the panasonic sd & minisd card reader/writer.

#61236 - 08/28/05 07:54 AM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
ivy Offline

Loc: hong kong
I have 9 card reader, only the panasonic card reader is recognised

#61237 - 01/04/06 07:04 AM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
sturgeon Offline

I know this is an old thread, but was there an answer to jrw's question about SD card size and Jukebox?

I have just bought a 1gig SD card (the same make as a 512MB card I have that works perfectly) and Jukebox says "different file system, format the card" so I format the card via Jukebox and it says format the card etc.

I also have RealOne Jukebox installed and this will write to the 1 gig card with no problems BUT it will not create user playlists, so I have 150 audio files in one lump and no method of sorting them.

I am using SD Jukebox 4 with a Panasonic reader/writer and this is the first problem I have had. Can anyone shed some light upon it?

The keyboard (KN2600) can read the 1gig card perfectly.

Cheers,

s.

[This message has been edited by sturgeon (edited 01-04-2006).]

#61238 - 04/04/06 11:51 AM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey sturgeon,
I had the same problem with a 1gb card. It just wouldn't accept it.. seems to only take 512 or lower.

#61239 - 04/04/06 10:46 PM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
sturgeon Offline

Hi Rosie,

It seems that some 1gig SD cards will work, see the 1gig SD card survey thread below. Rog found one that works, although I wonder if all of the cards with that brand name are ok or Rog was just lucky!

We need more info.

Cheers,

s.

#61240 - 04/19/06 07:41 AM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone know how I can get a hold of SD Jukebox v4? I have a new pc and have miss placed my software and need it to effective use my Panasonic SV-AS10 camera (for song play). Panasonic has been zero help....

#61241 - 02/22/07 04:08 AM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
Tony Rowberry Offline

Loc: Chelmsford Essex UK
Quote:
Originally posted by sturgeon:
I know this is an old thread, but was there an answer to jrw's question about SD card size and Jukebox?

I have just bought a 1gig SD card (the same make as a 512MB card I have that works perfectly) and Jukebox says "different file system, format the card" so I format the card via Jukebox and it says format the card etc.

I also have RealOne Jukebox installed and this will write to the 1 gig card with no problems BUT it will not create user playlists, so I have 150 audio files in one lump and no method of sorting them.

I am using SD Jukebox 4 with a Panasonic reader/writer and this is the first problem I have had. Can anyone shed some light upon it?

Cheers,

s.

#61242 - 02/22/07 04:13 AM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
Tony Rowberry Offline

Loc: Chelmsford Essex UK
Hi Sturgeon,

I have the same problem with some 1 Gb SD cards I have just bought.They are Kingston and I get the same messages also a fuji 256mB card comes up with corrupt error when trying to format.Is there a list of SD's that seem to work better as I have used panasonic in the past and Lexar but do not find them readily available on UK memory sites.

thanks Tony

Quote:
Originally posted by sturgeon:

Cheers,

s.

#61243 - 02/24/07 11:04 AM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
sturgeon Offline

Hi Tony,

Rog says that Sandisk 1gig cards work well and as I have just had an email from Amazon offering these from £4.45 each I may just have to find out for myself.

I read something that said 2gig cards will not work with Technics keyboards - I wonder if anyone has got one going.

Still love my KN2600 1 year on, and far prefer it to the Tyros 2 I have to use at work sometimes!

Cheers,

s.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online