Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#61224 - 02/15/05 04:14 PM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
technicsplayer Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran in Florida:
Once a pattern is laid, it follows it.

this is true, Jukebox should automatically recognise the main optical drive, and automatically set the correct conditions for it, but you have a choice of drive if multiple drives are connected in a drop down box, but it will revert to the other connected drive if the last one you chose is disconnected the next time you open the program. There are also some advanced settings to change if the rip exhibits corruption, but on most modern drives the auto set seems to work ok.

#61225 - 02/16/05 03:36 AM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
K1 & K2 Offline

Loc: Rockhampton, Queensland, Austr...
Hi Alec, Sapphire, Fran,
Yes,audio CDs play ok using Windows Media Player but when i use the option of SD Jukebox the message "Could not access CD Rom drive" appears. My computer technician is suggesting, the fact that audio CDs play ok in my system, it points to a software problem. I then posed the question that if the software is faulty, why then does it work ok in most other computers.
I guess that i'll probably use "Audiograbber" or something similar as there doesn't appear to be a fix for my problem at present.
Thanking you all for your input.

Yours in music
Alan

#61226 - 02/16/05 04:16 AM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
technicsplayer Offline

you're welcome, at least with a program like audiograbber you can still transfer your audio cds to your sd card.

#61227 - 02/16/05 10:15 AM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
jrw Offline

Loc: Salem, OR USA
If I use "audiograbber" will I be able to make a CD and then put it on a SD card and play it in my KN7000? I tried using jukebox and all I had on the SD card was: SD_AUDIO folder with SD_AUDIO.plm file, but no SD_AUDIO.tkm file or aob00x.sal file. Reading the manual for jukebox I found that it will only convert files from a CD that has the "DISC" logo printed on it. Now my question; how can I put songs (from "home made") CD's on the SD card and have them play in the KN7000? Thanks

#61228 - 02/16/05 10:46 AM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
technicsplayer Offline

Jukebox can handle home made cds fine if they are made to red book cd audio specification. However if making cds on a pc, there is no point in ripping them into Jukebox from the cd. If you have recorded wave files to make the cd on a pc before erasing the wave files import them into jukebox direct under the Convert function, then checkout to SD.

#61229 - 02/18/05 01:01 AM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
K1 & K2 Offline

Hi Alec,
After reading through "Audiograbber" I then downloaded it to my floppy drive as suggested on their site only to find that it is 1.58mb, a touch too much for the 1.44mb floppy disk. I then put in another disk but nothing happened.
As i'm rather new to downloading & saving programmes / music / information, I would appreciate your help.

Yours in Music
Alan

#61230 - 02/18/05 04:21 AM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
technicsplayer Offline

don't download to a floppy, create a backup folder for programs on your pc and download to and install from there. Burn the backup folder of programs and important data to dvd or cd occasionally for safety too.

#61231 - 02/20/05 03:13 AM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
K1 & K2 Offline

Hi Alec,
Thanks again. Will do what you suggested.

Yours in Music,
Alan

#61232 - 02/20/05 01:50 PM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
jrw Offline

Loc: Salem, OR USA
is the size of the SD card limited in jukebox? I have tried to have jukebox copy files to my 1GB card and am told the card can't be found. Take it out and put in a 128KB card and everything works as it should. Tried to find a upgrade, but no luck. Anyone else having the same problem? Thanks, Dick

#61233 - 03/16/05 05:56 PM Re: SD Jukebox question for Alec
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm Having the same problem, I have a 256Mb SD card and can not read it from the SD-Jukebox, does anyone have a solution for this?
Thanks, Chesco

Quote:
Originally posted by jrw:
is the size of the SD card limited in jukebox? I have tried to have jukebox copy files to my 1GB card and am told the card can't be found. Take it out and put in a 128KB card and everything works as it should. Tried to find a upgrade, but no luck. Anyone else having the same problem? Thanks, Dick

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online