SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#60822 - 12/09/02 10:02 AM Re: Scott Yee bought the Tyros
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
Scotty, I want to thank you very, very much for your kind consideration for us folks here at the Technics dedicated message board. Your words showed maturity and thoughtfulness when you said Quote: “I'll be posting on the 'General Arranger' message board though, because I realize this message board is dedicated to Technics arrangers, and not the competition”. Thanks for your realization and kindness to us for I had visions of where this thread could be heading. I sincerely hope others will stop, look and listen before they cross the tracks leading to aggravation city. You are right! A time and place for everything. We all are acquiring new boards. New attitudes are being born. A new year is dawning, ushered in with a message of peace and good will to all. I, for one, am happy and beginning to be filled with hope. I think this evening I’ll just slide into my slippers, pull up my old rocker in front of my 7 nestled comfortably between the big speakers and horns trying to stare me down, fire up my amp, flip on the sub woofer and drift off to heaven. After a while I will feel the hands of my Ruthie on my shoulder, slowly rocking me so slightly to the tempo of the dance. No words needed. I look into her eyes, touch my beautiful yellow SD button, play back the moment and we dance. Yes, I love my wife, I love my music, I love to talk about my instrument of joy to people of like mind and interests. Yes, I love to talk, and I will, without a doubt.

Grandpa Doug

#60823 - 12/09/02 02:45 PM Re: Scott Yee bought the Tyros
Derek Ladkin Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Scott
Thank you for those wise words. You are quite right,it was a difficult decision but I think I can live with both now.
I look forward to your review ( and Demo ?)on the other forum.
In keeping my 6500 as well, I shall have a foot in each forum but I hope we don't drift too far apart guys as it could be painful for me
Derek

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online