SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#60788 - 08/09/07 01:44 PM Pipe Organ
Don Rehrer Offline

Loc: Meridian, Idaho
I have a friend who loves organ music but has never heard a real pipe organ. Does anyone know where to get a sample/midi music to put on my KN7. Thanks. Don

#60789 - 08/09/07 03:59 PM Re: Pipe Organ
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi Don,

Have you thoroughly explored your KN7? If not, try the following:-

In the SOUND GROUP on the right hand side of keyboard, last two buttons, top right, are (1) the ORGAN & ACCORDION, press this button and have a listen to the organs sounds here.
(2) is the SOUND EXPLORER, press this button and you will get a really pleasant surprise as this part of the keyboard contains further extensions/variations of all sounds on the KN7. The Category Box should appear showing the PIANO, scroll down ten times and you will see ELECTRIC ORGAN and the next one is PIPE ORGAN, followed by other instruments.
Either side of the 'highlighted' choice there are buttons to press in the normal way but don't forget to look at the little yellow box at the top righthand corner as this will show how many pages there are to each e.g 6 pages to the Electric Organ and 4 pages to the Pipe Organ. These are located by using the page up or down button underneath and to the right of the screen.

In the second row of buttons, the first two are DIGITAL DRAWBAR and ORGAN TABS. Again, press these and take a look at what they do.
Even if you know about these extra sounds, if you're like me, I always manage to find something I've either forgotten was there or didn't know about AND like many others I suspect, there are still times when I struggle to find that elusive sound or rhythm to go with the song I am working on.

However, all of these can be 'tweaked' so maybe you could produce your own 'organ sound'

Have fun - Audrey

#60790 - 08/10/07 02:42 AM Re: Pipe Organ
jd5live Offline

Loc: Bilston , West Midlands,Englan...
Hi Don look in your mail box.
regards John

#60791 - 08/10/07 06:39 AM Re: Pipe Organ
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hi Don,

There's a bit of Bach in your mailbox

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#60792 - 08/10/07 02:51 PM Re: Pipe Organ
fmlk Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Hi Don,

Hopefully you like what I send you.

Regards, Fred

P.S. I am now fully positive that the SDExplorer tool works fully on a Vista PC.

#60793 - 08/11/07 07:21 AM Re: Pipe Organ
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Hi Audrey , thanks for reminding us all .
A great tip !!!

Best Regards .Giovanni

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online