SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#60397 - 04/27/05 10:40 PM Technics SX-K700
Anonymous
Unregistered

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Can someone help me find a power cord for this keyboard? We moved and now I can't find it and I NEED to get some midi data files out of it....

If someone has one, I'll buy it or if somebody could give me the information on how/where I can get a replacement (bought or made) I would be FOREVER grateful...

Thank you SO much in advance....

#60398 - 04/28/05 08:11 AM Re: Technics SX-K700
Walt Tenay Offline

Loc: Rutherfordton, NC
Hi,

You can go to your local radio shack, the power cord that you need that goes into the KN7000 is square on one end and round on the other. I think that radio shack has two that look like that however the inside diamater is different.

Radio Shack is very accomadating and will allow you to return the one that does not work.

Walt Tenay Keyboard Studios.

Quote:
Originally posted by mixedlane:
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Can someone help me find a power cord for this keyboard? We moved and now I can't find it and I NEED to get some midi data files out of it....

If someone has one, I'll buy it or if somebody could give me the information on how/where I can get a replacement (bought or made) I would be FOREVER grateful...

Thank you SO much in advance....

#60399 - 04/28/05 09:09 AM Re: Technics SX-K700
jrw Offline

Loc: Salem, OR USA
If your are in the US you can call 1-800-833-9626 (Panasonic Parts Center) and order a new AC cord for the KN7000. I think the part number is K2CB2CB00006. Dick

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online