SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#60075 - 08/09/02 05:52 AM midi backing track - HELP
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
My niece has asked me to sing a couple of songs during her wedding ceremony in a couple of weeks ..... one of the songs is "If you could see what I see" by Geoff Moore .... does anyone have a midi or backing track for this tune that I could use? ... Many thanks,
t.

#60076 - 08/09/02 08:52 AM Re: midi backing track - HELP
Sparky Offline

Loc: lewiston maine usa
Rather than give you the file, I am going to tell you what I do when looking for a midi file. This way you can find other files when ever you need or want to. It is quite easy. Here's how you do it. Go to www.google.com being that they are the best search engine on the web in my opinion, because of they usually always bring up the right things first. Anyways, at google type in the search box exactly like this
"If you could see what I see"+midi
I already tried it and it comes up with links to the midi. Some may be different midi files. Pick the one you like best. Sometimes it is hard to save a midi, depending on how they have the source code of the page written. In case you didn't know, When you get to the link to the midi file. Right click the link and choose "save target as" there u go. And oh yeah, Some times the link at a search engine doesn't take you to the midi file page and instead of looking all over. I usually just go back to the google page and try another link instead. until I get to the file easy.
Tony

[This message has been edited by Sparky (edited 08-09-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Sparky (edited 08-09-2002).]

#60077 - 08/09/02 11:04 AM Re: midi backing track - HELP
tony mads usa Offline

Sparky, thanks .... I did some web searching, and came up blank .... there are some other songs done by Geoff Moore, but not the one I want ..... I'll give google a try....
t.

#60078 - 08/13/02 08:09 AM Re: midi backing track - HELP
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Tony,
I have emailed you the song you are looking for in real audio format with the vocal, last night on the 12th
You said you already had the lead sheet so didn't mail that.
Hope this bails you out.
Bebop

#60079 - 08/13/02 11:32 AM Re: midi backing track - HELP
tony mads usa Offline

BeBop ...... thanks again for your help...
t.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online