SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#59865 - 08/03/02 09:27 PM Copyrighted Material, etc.
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
I am guilty! It is I who deleted the entire thread of some 27 items or so, initiated by my innocent comments on copyright and my humble opinion of the direction in which the Forum seems to be headed. I did so because I didn't realize the bitterness that my original post would evoke!! I thank all of you who had something positive and constructive to add to my original post; I can't believe, however, some of the vituperative comments also written. As for me, I started it all and frankly I have had enough. And so, as the originator of the thread, I felt obliged to obliterate and delete it. If any of you wanted to keep some of the comments, I apologize that they are no longer available. But personally I now feel that perhaps there is a clean (or at least cleanER) slate and we can begin anew. The expertise of all of you is something I have cherished and hope to continue to be able to share. There are apparently others who feel that way, too. Please let's get the Forum back on track; send personal messages (both pro and con) via e-mail to the person you want to speak with and let's keep the open Forum for Technics techniques, sharing idesas, etc. about the keyboards, music and related appropriate topics that we can all profit from. The 7000 is here now; I want to hear more about it from the new owners, but I also want to continue to share messages pertinent to the 5000, 6000, 6500, etc., in short the various Technics keyboards that brought us all together on this Forum. The familiar names that occur over and over again are evidently enthusiasts, expert and otherwise, like me. I, for one, offer a toast to all the work and sharing that my Forum friends have provided and shared here and, hopefully, will continue to share. Let's take the personality assassinations away and make if fun again! There is enought disharmony in this sad world. Can't we keep it out of the Forum and try to be harmonious here at least?!
Thanks for listening and peace to you all!

Ted Rose

#59866 - 08/04/02 12:01 AM Re: Copyrighted Material, etc.
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Quote:
Originally posted by Ted Rose:
I can't believe some of the vituperative comments

Woah ! Vituperative .... great word - gonna have to look that one up !

#59867 - 08/04/02 01:27 AM Re: Copyrighted Material, etc.
Mike Harrison Offline

Loc: Oxford U.K.
Nice one Ted my thought's exactly,have been following the old post's and I,m glad you closed it before it got out of control.
Mike

#59868 - 08/04/02 06:51 AM Re: Copyrighted Material, etc.
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
Well done, Ted. Thanks.

#59869 - 08/04/02 12:33 PM Re: Copyrighted Material, etc.
kozykeys Offline

Loc: york england
Dont know what has been going on as i have been away, but i know if we are not going to carry on helping each other and caring about our music and our instumentswe might as well stop posting and let the forum go the way many other have . i personally have enjoyed the chat and the help , because we all know that our chosen hobbie or insome cases profession can be quite a solitary affair, and the help and encouragement we all give to and recieve from each other are invaluable.Lets try toget back to the friendly helpfull zone of a few weeks ago. if you agree with me just post a smiley face.

#59870 - 08/04/02 03:23 PM Re: Copyrighted Material, etc.
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#59871 - 08/04/02 09:15 PM Re: Copyrighted Material, etc.
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Definitely, kozykeys!

#59872 - 08/04/02 10:31 PM Re: Copyrighted Material, etc.
gilbert Offline

Loc: Oelsnitz /E Germany

#59873 - 08/05/02 03:25 AM Re: Copyrighted Material, etc.
John North Offline

Loc: Alfreton, Derbyshire, England

John

#59874 - 08/05/02 03:56 AM Re: Copyrighted Material, etc.
Mike Harrison Offline

Loc: Oxford U.K.
;0
Mike

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online