SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#59024 - 04/11/02 12:11 AM Re: membership
Dave Shively Offline

Loc: Calimesa, Ca, USA
Hi Full Fledge Member Bud,
Just proves that if you talk enough, you'll get something out of life.
I enjoy your playing as well as the styles that you send, my vote (such as it is, since I am only a Junior Member) is both. Thanks again for your time and talent and participating in the best forum in the world.
Best Regards,
Dave Shively

#59025 - 04/11/02 04:46 AM Re: membership
technicsplayer Offline

Ah! a full member eh!! well, now you have to make twice as many conversions as before, otherwise we send the Yamaha police around!

#59026 - 04/11/02 12:27 PM Re: membership
J. Larry Offline

Loc: University, MS 38677 USA
Yes, Bud, please post the gospel styles. Like others, I've enjoyed your previous contributions, tweaked them a little for my tastes, and resaved. They sound great. I enjoy gospel styles with some non-gospel songs.
Larry

#59027 - 04/12/02 06:46 AM Re: membership
Marilyn Boissoneault Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Florida, USA
HI, Bud, I'm so glad to hear you've been working on the gospel stuff. I would really be interested in what styles you use for hymns. Those are hard to find. So I would rather wait for that.....except I don't want to overwork you.

Marilyn

PS Congratulations on losing the "JR" status!

[This message has been edited by Marilyn Boissoneault (edited 04-12-2002).]

#59028 - 04/12/02 10:54 AM Re: membership
Dan Hanson Offline

Loc: Sumterville, Fl. USA
Hi Bud, as Marilyn said, this type styles are hard to find and many of us have egerly awaited your compliling this selection. The hymns would be a real bonus. Thanks!

------------------
Dan

#59029 - 04/12/02 02:25 PM Re: membership
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bud,

The support you have given this site and others.....you deserve "Knighship".

Keep me on your list.

cheers,

Fran in Florida

#59030 - 04/13/02 01:36 AM Re: membership
ALAN MAXEY Offline

Loc: U.K.
Greetings from the U.K. Yes, I would like to hear your gospel styles. I play in a traditional catholic church. I still have a KN800 midied up to an Allen two manual "traditional" electronic organ. By careful use of a couple of blocks of polystyrene placed either side of the manuals the KN800 is place on these and hey presto! nobody knows the difference! I cannot do that with my KN6000 because it is too large. Some times I use the sequencer to play the Allen..the Wedding march and Halleluia chorus sounds quite impressive!The 6000 is occasionally used for special occasions i.e First communion, confirmation and Christmas, together with a Torque amplifier and speakers. If you have any registrations for church use,(for the 6000) I would be most gratefull...Alan. (aged 54)

#59031 - 04/13/02 09:29 AM Re: membership
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Welcome to Alan Maxey, our newest Forum Member. I am sure you can get all your answers to any problems you might be dealing with here, as well as info on songs, styles, software, and hardware. We have many strong experts in many fields here to help everyone.
Look to Bud Whipple for Gospel Styles that he converts. Send him an email request.
There are a few of us that have kept the old KN800 around too, including myself with a lot of old stuff for it, if you are looking for anything.
Best to you and thanks for joining us. Hope to see you posting often.

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://members.fortunecity.com/bebop1

#59032 - 04/13/02 04:28 PM Re: membership
kozykeys Offline

Loc: york england
Hi Bud
Congratulations on becoming a member.
I would love to hear your gospel styles to please post them thanks in advance
jan

#59033 - 04/22/02 01:03 PM Re: membership
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Sorry for the delay on the Gospel styles. I found that I didn't have nearly enough 3/4 styles, so it's back to the drawing board. I have a stack of old, old (non-Technics)styles that aren't good for much of anything, so I'll dig into those and see what I can find. Instead of trying to find a slightly different sound, I will use a standard set of pianos and organ set-ups with each style, and that will speed up the process, somewhat.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online