SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#58799 - 06/07/03 09:11 AM Thank you friends
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Thank you for the welcome home to those of you that posted here and the hundred people that send me emails including their thanks for the work I do here. Thank you to those that sent new songs that I now have forwarded to the email list. I anxiously await a shipping date on my new KN7 so I can hear the songs.
Thank you to Nigel for providing this great forum and watching over it. It doesn't look like you made much for him to do while I was gone I am glad of that. I would hate to see our forum turned into a brand X group.
One of our members was kind enough to make three cd's of your new kn7000 songs and mail them to me. I am truly indebted to that friend. He is a shy fellow so I won't put his name here but his initials are xx. Thank you so very much friend He will respond to this post if he wants you to know his name, so don't ask
It is good to get home and by the end of the weekend I should be caught up again. The motorhome goes into storage today until next trip.
Keep those Posts, emails and SONGS coming.
Best to all
Bebop

#58800 - 06/07/03 02:31 PM Re: Thank you friends
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Bebop,
Once you get your KN7000 we probably won't hear from you for a couple of months. Besides getting aquainted with the terrific sounds of the KN7000, it'll take you that long to listen to all of the songs that have been distributed by you and by Cees on his site.
By my count, 39 artists have shared their work with us, with a grand total of 958 songs. (Maybe 2 months is conservative!)
Anyway, welcome back and you are about to enjoy some good listening from people with different talents, different styles and different approaches to music, -- but ALL GOOD!

Warmest regards,
Walt

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online