SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#58142 - 10/11/07 12:31 PM vocal harmonizer on kn7000
roger brandon bradbury Offline

Loc: Willersey, Broadway
For some unknown reason at 65 years of age I have started to sing whilst I play the kn 7000. Using the on board mike settings I find hard to keep setting up. To enhance my voice can anyone advise me on a vocal harmonizer to use with the kn 7000. Thank you.

------------------
Roger B

#58143 - 10/11/07 12:38 PM Re: vocal harmonizer on kn7000
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Roger ... I have found the Digitech Vocalist Workstation EX to be a very good harmonizer ... Digitech no longer manufactures this model, but last I looked there were some available on e-bay ...
t.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 10-11-2007).]

#58144 - 10/11/07 04:05 PM Re: vocal harmonizer on kn7000
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello Roger,

Firstly, I would like to say the microphone and harmoniser are among the topics we will be discussing at THE CAMBRIDGE 2007 KEYBOARD CONVENTION (JUST 3 WEEKS AWAY FOLKS!) so hopefully if you are planning to attend, you will be very interested to learn what others have to say on these subjects.

Meanwhile, when you find the setting that suits you best why not save it to FLOPPY, (don't forget to close the 'window' to prevent accidentally over-writing your settings), then all you will have to do is load the floppy prior to your performance. Although I do not sing (I'm 'tone-deaf' so I'm told) I carry a Floppy just in case someone wants to sing using the mic. It works very well for me.

Hope this helps.

Audrey

#58145 - 10/12/07 11:45 AM Re: vocal harmonizer on kn7000
roger brandon bradbury Offline

Loc: Willersey, Broadway
Audrey, thank you for the information. I would love to come to Cambridge and take part in what looks to be a good get together. As you know I play (and sing a bit )in Ross on Wye and the Forest of Dean and I can not get out of my playing commitments on 3/4 November. Would love to talk to Roger, Bill Norrie and all the other wonderful players who are attending.

------------------
Roger B

#58146 - 10/13/07 06:50 AM Re: vocal harmonizer on kn7000
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Hi Rog
Next year maybe, eh
Rog
p.s. can you turn the volume down I can hear you from here...chuckle

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online