SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#57632 - 03/01/05 04:45 PM Bebop's Email Lists
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI All Forum Members.

I have returned home and at my age it is always great to return home and even to have a home to return to.

Thank you to all that sent Cards, E-Letters, and Forum Posts to me on my 73rd Birthday. It was great to come home to your good birthday wishes. I appreciate you all.

Jann got me all 170 of the Americana Styles for my KN7000 and KN2600 for one of my birthday gifts. I am soooooooooooo Happy my socks are rolling up and down.

I am going back to my music for the years I have left to devote to it. My hands are making it harder to play all the time, so I am not going to waste any more time.

I will no longer be processing and forwarding jokes and misc. to the email lists. I will be sending you only music in the future.

THE JOKE LIST IS CLOSED AS OF NOW!

I will always be happy to get a joke from you and enjoy it but will not be taking the time to forward them all on. It got to a point where it was taking up all my time, and then fun becomes work

I hope you all will stay in touch and continue to share your music and your friendship. I WILL take the time to forward your music to the appropriate Technics, Yamaha, or MIDI lists, if you want to send it to me in Technics or Midi formats. NO MP3's please

I always look forward to your personal emails also.

We had a great couple of weeks at the beach in the motorhome. It did spring a leak in one of the slide outs so it went back to the shop for that and some other minor warranty repairs. I hope to have all the warranty stuff completed as I am still considering going to Florida for the East Coast Jam in it, (from San Jose).

The email lists have served us well and did get most of us here to build this unused forum to make it ours and I hope it will always continue as a Technics Forum. There is so much to be learned from these keyboards and music to share
A SPECIAL THANKS TO NIGEL FOR GIVING US THIS FORUM TO BUILD OUR TECHNIC'S FAMILY
KEEP ON KEEPING ON
Best to all of you

------------------
BEBOP
Senior Member SYNTHZONE FORUMS Retired Moderator of Technics Forum
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/

#57633 - 03/01/05 08:42 PM Re: Bebop's Email Lists
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Yea, BEBOP!!!!! Welcome home again, and once more I have to shout this public thank you for all the things you have shared with us over these many years. Again happy, happy birthday, Bill, and a fervent hug to both you and Jann. May you both continue to enjoy many, many more years of happiness, music and love!

Ted Rose

#57634 - 03/05/05 07:48 PM Re: Bebop's Email Lists
BEBOP Offline

Thanks Ted,
It is nice to know that some appreciate all the work I have done for this crowd over the years. Now it is time for someone else to take it up as I am just a visitor here from now on
Best to all
Bebop

#57635 - 03/05/05 11:47 PM Re: Bebop's Email Lists
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Thanks so much BEBOP for all the great mailings you have made over the years. It really has been appreciated. Both myself and Kerry always enjoyed your humorous emails. You have well earned a break from the extra work you have had to do. Please enjoy the time you will have to relax with your own music and just to spend more time with Jann ( and Rocky ).

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 03-05-2005).]

#57636 - 03/07/05 05:38 AM Re: Bebop's Email Lists
Sandgroper Offline

Loc: Busselton, Western Australia
Hi Bill
Good to hear that you are going to use time for yourself and Jan after the great work you have done on this forum for ages.
I must thank you immensly for putting me in touch with so much info, that I would never have found if I had not stumbled over this site by sheer chance.
Also many thanks for all the jokes, some of the best collections I,ve found online, pass on thanks to " Doris " if you can, she sure has a bottomless fund of jokes.
Hope you really get joy out of your new motor home, ours is at the other end of the spectrum, an Avan cruisliner, sort of a bed and kitchen on wheels, which we have had for about 12 months. We are having a ball with it, we cart the KN7000 & a JBL powered speaker etc in the Toyota Prado when we to on trips, and usualy pick up some gigs on the way. Certainly is a good way to meet people and have fun.
All the best to you and Jan.
Regards
Eddie

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEBOP:
[B]HI All Forum Members.

I have returned home and at my age it is always great to return home and even to have a home to return to.

#57637 - 03/09/05 08:14 AM Re: Bebop's Email Lists
BEBOP Offline

Thank you to Nigel and Kerry.
It is good to have some free time to just waste if I want to. AND I DO WANT TO
It has been a love of labor to build this forum and the email lists and put on the first Technics Jam Session here at my home. It was mostly fun being moderator of this Technics Forum for a long time.
I think that now at my new age of 73 it is time to kick back and let some of the younger people carry on with this work.
You fine people are much appreciated to allow us to adapt this Technics Section of this fine Bulletin Board to our needs and to bring us together as one big happy family. We have all learned a great deal from each other and about each other.
I commend you for the many years you have given to this Board to grow it and maintain it. We all are in your debt. I wish for you both a great future
Thank you
Bebop

#57638 - 03/09/05 08:17 AM Re: Bebop's Email Lists
BEBOP Offline

Eddie the Sandgroper,
Thank you Eddie for the kind words you wrote in your post.
It is wonderful to be appreciated by your peers for what ever you may have contributed to their enjoyment.
I have made my best shot, no regrets and now look forward to COMPLETE RETIREMENT
Best to you my friend,
Bebop

#57639 - 03/12/05 09:36 AM Re: Bebop's Email Lists
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
BEBOP.....Belated B'Day wishes!

Just want to let you know that I too appreciate all your contributions to music generally & especially to the Technics Forum!

Please put me back on your email list! I'll be heading back toward S.E. NM....probably Tuesday a.m. 3/15... I plan to be "home" on the 22nd....

Please consider stopping by "The Ranch" on your way to the FL jam in late March or early April....Tell them at the office that I invited you to visit.... It would be so very gratifying to meet you & Jann.....Would be more than exciting to have the opportunity to actually jam with you!

HAPPY TRAILS! ELIZABETH

#57640 - 03/13/05 09:35 AM Re: Bebop's Email Lists
BEBOP Offline

Thank you Elizabeth.
I do not have your email address.
mine is under the envelope if you no longer have mine either. You can write me an email, and then I will have yours.
Bebop

#57641 - 03/13/05 11:03 AM Re: Bebop's Email Lists
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
BEBOP.....check your email!

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online