SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#563 - 03/22/03 03:28 AM High potential threat + Saddam's personal ad:
Anonymous
Unregistered

Is it general disscussion to synths only?
.Saddam's personal ad at bottom of message.
Iraqi Freedom. A unified Iraq.
Of course this nation is going to surrender. The Iraqi people resist their severence with what Sadam offered? Opression?
As followers shed to new freedom, many are victims of a failed system, followed only for the sake of their family and own survival. Iraqi people have known for many years the regime to record names and locations of voters and other people against Sadam by ballots or documents, how such a script was like a perscription to die.
Saddam's regime showed its network presence in schools. Innocent children have unknowingly commented in schools of a parent's foul thoughts of Saddam. Even these utterences could lead a family to ruin. The characteristic of entire families suddenly voided and missing from their lives was known to be not uncommon.
Looks to me like Saddam and hardcores have either split the scene, or are hiding close to their NBC weapons of mass destruction. He is not trigger shy to geneside. Deployment is still certainly a possibility. They could have already caused an enviormental sabatoge. Estimates show Sadam has killed approx.100,000+ people up to this date, a bad man. Many being his own people (Iraqi's). He's gotten the stage hook, BUT, he had plenty of preparation time which makes pinning him down difficult. He must be stopped short of orders to orchestrate a grand finale of his highest potential and wipe out the lives of all those on a contaminated quarter hemisphere of the earth or worse.

Saddam's personal ad:
HELP WANTED:$100.00 hr. + benefits.
I am Saddam. Do you look
like me? You can be my double.
1 (800) 333-6328
1 (800) DED-MEAT

#564 - 03/22/03 05:10 AM Re: High potential threat + Saddam's personal ad:
Cloakboy Offline

Loc: Racine, Wisconsin USA
what

#565 - 03/23/03 08:32 PM Re: High potential threat + Saddam's personal ad:
Chris Attison Offline

Loc: Long Island, NY.
Looks like Morph picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.

#566 - 03/25/03 09:14 PM Re: High potential threat + Saddam's personal ad:
Nigel Online   wise
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Either that or he sniffed too deeply ....

#567 - 03/26/03 09:33 AM Re: High potential threat + Saddam's personal ad:
800dv Offline

Loc: atlanta, georgia, usa
Hey now , glue is great ! Plus , it's not illegal . You can have a trunk full of it and not get arrested and then married to the guy with the most cigarrettes . Ah ! maybe I should stop too .

#568 - 03/26/03 11:53 AM Re: High potential threat + Saddam's personal ad:
tekminus Offline

Glue and nuclear weapons have been getting an unfair bad rep in recent years. A little glue never killed anyone.

-tek

#569 - 03/26/03 09:28 PM Re: High potential threat + Saddam's personal ad:
Nigel Online   wise
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Actually you are very wrong tek. Glue has killed plenty of people and causes irrepairable brain damage. All jokes aside if you value your musical creativity DON'T EVER SNIFF GLUE !!!!!

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online